Vive la France ! Unit Pack, Part I

Woohoo another wonderful and useful addition. Thank you for making these wonderful packs. I am adding them to my Pirates scenario.

Absolutly fantastic as always!

A precision : The "French guard" are in fact "garde française", that is one regiment of the Royal Guard, not all the guard.

However, they are an important part, especially during the revolution, as they sided with the revolutionnaries (countrary to the Swiss Guard who were killed defending the king).

Hurray! :D Amazing!

I'm using the Fusiliers for the Archer path and the Grenadiers for the Swordsman path, what should I use for the Spearman path, or will suitable units for that be made later? :)

Edit: I'll change the fusiliers to the spearman slot as they represented Line Infantry in the French army, and put Voltigeurs for the Archer slot! :D

Great! Great! Great! :goodjob:

This may seem like a very underappreciating thing to say, but is there any chance of the grenadiers having a grenade throwing animation? I don't mean to sound like i'm ungrateful, i'm ecstatic you've made these! It's just that a grenade action would make them even better!

Wow, that is awesome. I love the bayonet stabbing action. It's not every day that I'm so overwhelmed with awesome units that I probably won't be able to use them all!

Top Bottom