Modern Vehicles Pack

snafusmith

Unit Maker
This is a compilation of modern vehicles that were originally planned for Beyond Modern Warfare, but either never finished or released. Well, now they are!

French MBT: AXM-30

French MBT: Leclerc

German MBT: Leopard 1

US Multi-Pupose Vehilce: HMMWV

Soviet/Russian Mechanized Infantry: BTR-70

Swedish Mechanized Infantry: CV9040

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!
-Smitty

OMFGBBQSAUCE... not the Infamous Leclerc and AMX-30!

Thanks Snafu!

Concerning the Leopard I... I know there is already a Leopard I out there, but I can't remember who made it...

Is this an improvement on the earlier Leopard, or something totally differant?

Concerning the Leopard I... I know there is already a Leopard I out there, but I can't remember who made it...

Is this an improvement on the earlier Leopard, or something totally differant?

I made the earlier Leopard - this one has a revised model with a lower polycount and a completely new skin. I wouldn't use the older one anymore.

Amazing, skunkworks is on a roll :D
I'm not sure that Skunkworks is on a role, so much as the veil has finally been lifted on all the secret work over the past number of months! :p

No matter how you look at it... it's good news for us!

AMAZING!!! SNAFFY! I NEED YOU FOR MY NEXT WAR UPDATE MOD!!! I WAS PMing YOU 10000000 times but you didn't answered! PLEASE! JOIN!!!

nice job, thank you for this

AMAZING!!! SNAFFY! I NEED YOU FOR MY NEXT WAR UPDATE MOD!!! I WAS PMing YOU 10000000 times but you didn't answered! PLEASE! JOIN!!!
Snafu is a little busy these days getting his life in-order so he can leave it for awhile!

So, something good can come out from war after all. :goodjob:
As with all things in life, both good and bad...

Aside from the whole "Snafu's life is on hold for awhile" (which always sucks), on the Civ4 side, the war forced Snafu's hand on releasing a bunch of previously unreleased models (yeah!), while at the same time put his WWI Mod on ice (boo!).

I never got any of your PMs, that's why I never answered! Anyway, I don't join mod teams - I just help out certain mods from time to time. Besides, I'm sorta trying to limit my civ4 modding requirements lately.

Top Bottom