Faction Honor System hosted by the Church of Giruvegan

civplayah

phantasm
This is where citizens who have done important things for their factions can be given honorable titles.
*You cannot nominate yourselves. No exceptions!*
The Zordiark can, at any time, veto a nomination, and will decide
REGULATION RULES! Once a citizen has a seconded nomination, I will review their faction and decide whether or not to give them the title.
Also, if you want individual faction titles, just tell me to add it to the following list:

Current Titles Given to Citizens

Sage- awarded for outstanding Role Playing
Regulation Rules

Nominees
ice24k- for creating events like the Tribal Tournament and the Prime Faction debate, and in previous DemoGames creating lacrosse leagues.

Master- awarded by being an outstanding citizen
SPECIAL RULES! When three people are nominated for the Master award, we will have a poll on who should receive the award. Once a person gets half the votes, they receive the title of Master.:king: If no one gets half of the votes, we will dump the old nominees (but they can still participate in the second poll) and have new nominations.
I do not know whether or not the poll will be in a separate thread or not, I will see what the general population says.

Winner of Title:
Shattered

Senator- Awarded for being very political,

Regulation Rules

Nominees
Shattered- Unseconded nomination, nominated for running the Triad

Individual Faction Titles
Factions can decide on how they can have their individual titles to be earned (leader appointed, majority rule, etc.)

The current titles up for grabs are:
Tribal Council
Speaker- Awarded for being most verbal in faction, pending
Regulation Rules for all factions

Triad Coalition

Commander of the Army(for Warlords Faction)-pending, enabled with 10XP
Regulation Rules

Warband Leader (for Warlords Faction)- pending, enabled with 5 XP
Regulation Rules

Warband First Soldier(for Warlords Faction)- pending, enabled with 2 XP
Regulation Rules

Speaker- Awarded for being most verbal in faction

Nominees-

Provolution

Timus the Protector

The Infinite Weapons Master

If there are any new factions, just let me know!

I hereby nominate Strider for the Title of 1st Sage. The church has been the pinnacle of roleplay so far.

EDIT: When it is finished pending :).

Alright, he is on the list! I want some choices, so I'm waiting for more candidates. I second the nomination, but will not officially grant him the title until we do have more candidates.
And I only put pending until we have nominees:)

I'll also wait for someone else to second this one. It's not like I don't think he isn't fit for the title, it's just that I want other citizens to be involved.

I will second the nomination of Shattered for the same reasons outlined above

Shattered is great. He deserves this

I want to invoke a series of Individual Faction Titles [specific for the Warlord Faction]...
To be historically correct, we can't use military titles yet like lieutenant or major or general so here's what i propose.

The owner of the unit which has the most XP in all the nation receives the title: "Commander of the Army". This title cannot be shared. When there's an ex-aequo, the unit that has the amount of XP the earliest gets the title and the other one gets Warband Leader title. This title only gets enabled from 10 XP and further.
Second most XP gets title "Warband Leader". This title can be shared by multiple persons with the same XP. This title only gets enabled from 5 XP and further.
Third most XP gets title "Warband First Soldier". This title can be shared by multiple persons with the same XP.
People can be promoted or demoted when another unit reaches higher XP. This title only gets enabled from 2 XP and further.

After researching military tradition, titles can be changed to General, Colonel, Major etc... and more hierarchy [more titles] in the army can be established. Maybe inbetween game start and Mil. Tradition being researched, some temporary changes can be made. I'll need some input from u guys about this..

These titles don't work with nominees or votes or polls. It's based on ingame XP of the unit you own.

I have also added the Speaker title, which is an individual faction title for all faction. It is awarded for being the most verbal in your faction.

Also, thank you all for contributing. Honestly, I didn't really think this would be getting any attention at all!

I want to nominate Shattered for position that honors political savyness. He taken a faction with a couple members and forged it into the largest faction and forged its strength with two other powerhouses. He also has served the church, and been one her first sons.

Alright. That "Political Savyness" title you mentioned I have added. It is called Senator. It uses regulation rules.

I'd like to nominate Provolution for Master, mainly because he has participated in pretty much everything including role play/non role play and generally being a driving force for this Demogame.

Plus he was the founder of the Warlords faction and got us organised and taking us to power as part of the coalition.

As the Zodiark of the church I deny my nomination.

Being the leader of the church I am, technically, the one handing out the titles.

Top Bottom