Zulu (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is the weekly Standard civ i will be doing, i already did the Americans and England, now this one.

These are comprised from Diversica & Varietas Delectat with very very little changes. In some the the civs i could not use all the units so i changed just a few things around.:p I tried to be true to Civ4. Changes would be nice if you have good ideas.
I changed the LH around, i think these are better this way, but of course, thats just me.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Zulurar/;9990901;/fileinfo.html

Leaders are changed around a litttle, i like it better this way.

1st pic Shaka, 2nd Zulu_kaNtombela

some other credits:

Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / avain/mamba/
Roamty/Darque/AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/
meatwad4289/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/

first of all should i get bts or warlords??? and also if i get an expansion would the vanilla mods work on the bts or warlordS???????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

first of all should i get bts or warlords??? and also if i get an expansion would the vanilla mods work on the bts or warlordS???????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Well if you want to be as updated as possible, get BtS. It works the best.
And you will need All three disks for them to be able to work, you will need the Vanilla one to play vanilla civ4, Warlords to play Warlords Civ4 and BtS to play BtS Civ4, hows that? :rolleyes: At a minimum you will need vanilla just to get the game going, then BtS and for that matter warlords, can only be played IF you have the Vanilla one First (Its the base game). Hope this helps?

btw Welcome to CFC!!;)

ok so if i get bts i can not use vanilla mods on bts tho right?

thank you in advance!!

ok so if i get bts i can not use vanilla mods on bts tho right?

thank you in advance!!

Correct, but you cant play BtS without vanilla being installed, so it goes both ways, ok.:p

one last question lol... since i already have the vanilla installed, when i get bts installed will bts "overwrite it" or can i choose which one i want to play??

one last question lol... since i already have the vanilla installed, when i get bts installed will bts "overwrite it" or can i choose which one i want to play??

Now you got it, YES , and welcome to a new beginning.:p

Noobish moment, again. *Sighs* I seem to have trouble getting this to work. I extract the files into the BTS Mods folder, and start the game. I load the mod, but nothing happens. Everything is the same as it was in regular BTS. Any ideas/answers as to why this occurs.

The Noobish One... >.>

Noobish moment, again. *Sighs* I seem to have trouble getting this to work. I extract the files into the BTS Mods folder, and start the game. I load the mod, but nothing happens. Everything is the same as it was in regular BTS. Any ideas/answers as to why this occurs.

The Noobish One... >.>

You got to do a few things, heres a thread to help, i hope: (See post # 10):p
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=262119

btw Welcome to CFC.

Top Bottom