Civilopedia entries for all the shortcuts

Ekmek

on steam: ekmek_e
I added the shortcut keys to the civilopedia so I can find them in-game. I know the hints are there but they don't have all the shortcuts. So this xml mod adds them in the BTS Concepts in the civilopedia. I set it up to go in your custom assets folder just put the xml folder in the zip there.

I took all the shortcuts from HERE

DOWNLOAD HERE

good idea
thank you for putting this together

one thing though. at least for me, control-W opens worldbuilder, not alt-W as listed.
i have bts version sold in usa, maybe its different in other versions?

Hey Ekmek,

Great idea you had here. I hope you don't mind but I reformatted the pedia entries and added some color. I've attached the modified files below if you want them.

Attachments

• Formatted Shortcuts Pedia.7z
    3.9 KB · Views: 119
Great, I'm glad you liked it. :D Feel free to use the images I posted as previews in the download section.

Thanks, I always thought that this should have been included with the original game. I'll download it now.

Cool Stuff, I'd recommend adding Shift+PrintScreen to it. I just recently found out that gives you a POP-UP to name the screenShot.

If its already in there sorry - I did a perusal (search) of the xml and I only saw one PrintScreen listing for the language entries. Haven't installed into my current game yet.

Top Bottom