Moving the game along

Allow a interim DP to research Monarchy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
It has been suggested that we move the game along using an interim DP to completion of Monarchy, to allow the election to include a civic change as the focus.

Do you support allowing an interim DP to play, with research set to Monarchy and generally following a continuation of the Term 1 strategy, until Monarchy is researched?

Yes
No

Public poll, open 2 days.

If not dutch, then I nominate either BCLG100 or Joe Harker.

This game needs CPR to survive - so anything that might qualify can only help. We've done nothing for far, far too long.

-- Ravensfire

If i played it wouldnt be for a few days, i still have my finals to be doing until the end of the week and it would be an offline session but i am quite happy for someone else to do it.

If specified in Faction Platform that they head for Hereditary Rule in Monarcy when they get that tech, yes.

I could any day over the weekend, maybe Friday, but like BCLG100 it would be offline.

I don't care who gets to play it as long as it gets moving again. :)

I've played the last TC already, and my finals will start monday :)scared:), so I'll have a pass.

It is overwhelming so lets get someone to play the turns tomorrow. I'll be available at 8pm GMT tomorrow.

Who's actually in charge at the moment to give instructions :crazyeye: or should i not ask :mischief:

Who's actually in charge at the moment to give instructions or should i not ask

Anyone that can get on at 8gmt lets just make it a live event. Those present can wiegh in on any instructions and have a live vote on any controversal decisions. Anyone that can't make it post before hand. We can also finish any instructions from the last TC that didn't get finished. Thats the best I can come up with.

Its an hour away and while a majority of citizens want an interum DP to play the turns one has not been chosen. From the posts me and DS are available ASAP. I will be available through the rest of the day if a decision is made for me to play them.

Good memories, that longbowman :)

(Don't you agree Joe?)

Oh don't remind me! :lol:

Its an hour away and while a majority of citizens want an interum DP to play the turns one has not been chosen. From the posts me and DS are available ASAP. I will be available through the rest of the day if a decision is made for me to play them.

It's fine by me, but if no-one objects, then play the save from 1739GMT tomorrow onwards (just in case someone complains about there not being 24 hours to object remember dutchfire ;), oh wait thats was me again :blush:!)

Spoiler :
This is assuming the rule about annoucing a turnchat has still got to be 24 hours before the save is played.

BTW I could play it as well at that time as well if you can't, but i will certainly be in the chat room.

It's only been 10+ days since the last game session. Oh the joys of the Faction system!

At this point, just get things going again without any significant changes in the game. You know - wars, radical shifts in policy, etc.

-- Ravensfire

Anyone that can get on at 8gmt lets just make it a live event. Those present can wiegh in on any instructions and have a live vote on any controversal decisions. Anyone that can't make it post before hand. We can also finish any instructions from the last TC that didn't get finished. Thats the best I can come up with.

Just play it already... ;)

Top Bottom