Attachments

• earth.JPG
    earth.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,694
  • Visualarm (RoM2.6)b.rar
    9.6 KB · Views: 444
No offense but this looks terrible.:(

No offense but this looks terrible.:(

You know, when you say something offensive, adding "no offense" doesn't make it less offensive. If you're going to criticize something something, do it constructively. Point out what you don't like about it, and offer a suggestion of how to fix it. Also, you don't need to call something "terrible", when you can just say that you don't like it.

Anyways, Visualarm, I think it looks great. I'm assuming the map is warped to balance it out, give players equal room to expand? We really don't have enough 34 player maps, and yours isn't too big either.

Keep up the good work guys, and don't let jerks like Nerowannabe (no offense) dissuade you

You know, when you say something offensive, adding "no offense" doesn't make it less offensive. If you're going to criticize something something, do it constructively. Point out what you don't like about it, and offer a suggestion of how to fix it. Also, you don't need to call something "terrible", when you can just say that you don't like it.

Anyways, Visualarm, I think it looks great. I'm assuming the map is warped to balance it out, give players equal room to expand? We really don't have enough 34 player maps, and yours isn't too big either.

Keep up the good work guys, and don't let jerks like Nerowannabe (no offense) dissuade you

Yeah your right sorry.:(

厉害厉害 多少字不算灌水..................

I'm liking this mini-34civs maps... thanks for the update to 3.19! ;)

Reminds me of this rather controversial real life map:

Attachments

• smallmap.jpg
    smallmap.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 3,088
This may very well be the worst Earth map ever made.

This may very well be the worst Earth map ever made.

Another unconstructive post. If you don't like it, either

1. Add constructive criticism, saying why you didn't like it and what you would change to make it better.

2. GTFO.

If you do option 3, which is

3. Say something idiotic

you're just proving what an idiot you are to the rest of the forum. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom