Free State of Venice

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
Venice, a recently rebelled city, and home to the Free State of Venice

The Free State of Venice has been created to civilize barbarians, and citizens alike. The faction will focus on economic and military struggles against rival civilizations. We also hold more contests than ever before. There will also be several more threads giving the latest news about DGIII, and allowing citizens to ask for more in-game freedoms. All may join, religious or naught, it does not matter.

Government
Our Government is a Monarchy. Our leader, is the King, he or she is in overall command of the nation, and may create occupations to assist them. Then the Prince, the Regent is the heir to the throne, and the seccond in command, they also create occupations to assist themof the faction. Next is the Grand Commander, They are the leader of the military, and also may create occupations to assist them. The Civil Banker, they are in charge of economy, and may create jobs to assist them. Finally the High Priest, they are in total command of Religion, they may create jobs to assist them.

Constitution
For now see Freedom Coalt. Ruleset

You may join by posting on this forum with the position you want.

Positions
King Vandal the Burning
Prince Duke Blackstone
High Priest Gnoman Empire
Grand Reporter thecommonnate
Anything else, please tell me!

Allies:
Aretean Court- Ice2k4, 1889

Where do you stand on a name change for the city?

FYI, I support the use of the Welsh capital, Caernarfon.

Hey Vandel. Long time, no see. I'm in, but your gona have to tell me whats been going on around here since iv been gone.

I would like to be Civil Banker.

Hmm.... If you are serious I would say go ahead, but you would haev to join this faction.

An event meaning what?

I would love to see something getting the Dgame moving more quickly regardless of my political views.

Top Bottom