Mad Max!!!

You forgot his dog!

The Road Warrior! :cool: I must have seen the 2nd movie 20 times over the years.

I really like the shotgun you gave him. :goodjob:

Great unit, but a small nit to pick, the shotgun the unit is a pump, the one Max uses is a side by side breechloader. :D Just a small nit to pick in an otherwise excellent unit. :goodjob:

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

I seen that once - even got it fixed - tho never found out how exactly - fiddled with the shader and texture settings a bit, saved here and now to try it - suddnly it started working again.

I am fairly sure, this has to do with shader/material/texture properties, because the pedia uses a different lightning model (no idea why) - so something that works in game might fail in the pedia. And also because it's what i was doing when i broke the unit, and also when i fixed it. Unfortunately i do not have precise instructions.

I am using NifScope.

where is a complete tut for nifscope for somewhat newbies. i mean i use the nifscope but in more limited ways than i have learned the nifviewer. i want to switch!!!1

I am working on something complete, but it might take i couple of days till it's done. In the meanwhile, i think those i linked in the other thread are all we have.

Hmmmm i am not sure it's connected, but there were threads on similar trouble a while ago...

Try to copy the original nifs (NextWar_Cyborg.nif in this case) in the same folder where the unit and the anims are. Just so they are there, no need to reference them in the art defines or something.

This is because the original nif is referenced in the KFM, and sometimes it beeing missing will cause trouble.

Top Bottom