WW2 era "what if" fighters

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
been kinda slow around here, so here r a couple more "attic" units i made long time ago....an egyptian ME109, a celtic P47 and what if the french would have hung around a little longer, maybe they would have used some Hawker Hurricaines....:)

DOWNLOAD

Free France used Hurricane during WWII (tropical version in North Africa) and France used the Seahurri in Aeronavale after WWII.

I didn't like the egyptian one but it's maybe because i like historic details and i'm sick to see the II/JG 54 symbol on this fuselage and the "fantasy" egyptian roundel. :p

Anyway i like the french and the celtic ones ;)

And what about an egyptian Hurricane like this one ? :p

Attachments

• hurricane_egypt.jpg
    hurricane_egypt.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 108
Bernie... love the Celtic Fighter and the Egyptian markings are fantastic... I don't suppose you could put Egyptian Markings like that on a British fighter and/or Bomber, could you? Kind of a merge between an independent Egypt with some ties to England.

thanks..

BTW....big thanks to the original creators of these units!!

@ JF00 and Saschkin u r correct...i had just left the crest on there (i had not planned to release it and didnt bother me :p0) i will replace it with the pyramid circle thingy in JF00's post

@Wolfie.... it would be a very simple thing for me to put the markings on any plane u wish....let me know which plane(s)/units u would like me to put the markings on..also, if u would like a change of skin on the units of your choice? (desert, camo, pics always welcome)....the home renovation is stalled until they finish my floors, so i got a little time for unit requests (simple changes, textures, stuff like that) :)

@Wolfie.... it would be a very simple thing for me to put the markings on any plane u wish....let me know which plane(s)/units u would like me to put the markings on..also, if u would like a change of skin on the units of your choice? (desert, camo, pics always welcome)....the home renovation is stalled until they finish my floors, so i got a little time for unit requests (simple changes, textures, stuff like that) :)
Wow... thanks for the offer... well... maybe this for Egypt:

Hurricane/Spitfire (surprise me) with desert camo and those Egyptian markings.
Fairey Battle (Coyote's) with desert camo and those Egyptian markings.
Default Bomber (Lancaster I think) with desert camo and those Egyptian markings.

That would be a whole Egyptian WWII set!

One other request I've actually been meaning to ask of you Bernie (somewhat unrelated, but it is inspired by your own work).

I've been looking to combine your German Spearman with my "Generic" European Medieval Spearman for some time. Basically, what I'd really like is that big round red/black German shield carried by the generic medieval spearman... a shield swap really. If you'd like to touch-up the tunic [currently "team color"] with a red/black job to match the shield, that would be cool too, but at a minimum, I was really hoping to get my generic spearman to carry that cool german shield.

I want a new German spearman... my generic spearman with your shield (just like it is) and maybe a more specific tunic, but I can do that if you don't want to bother with it... I just can't combine your shield with the generic spearman.

Here's the Files for both spearmen if you need them. I hope it's not too busy a request.

Default Bomber (Lancaster I think) with desert camo and those Egyptian markings.

I've already made Hurricane and Spitfire with Egyptian markings (green/white roundel) BUT not with bernie roundel ;)

Attachments

• spitegypt.jpg
    spitegypt.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 82

One other request I've actually been meaning to ask of you Bernie (somewhat unrelated, but it is inspired by your own work).

I've been looking to combine your German Spearman with my "Generic" European Medieval Spearman for some time. Basically, what I'd really like is that big round red/black German shield carried by the generic medieval spearman... a shield swap really. If you'd like to touch-up the tunic [currently "team color"] with a red/black job to match the shield, that would be cool too, but at a minimum, I was really hoping to get my generic spearman to carry that cool german shield.

I want a new German spearman... my generic spearman with your shield (just like it is) and maybe a more specific tunic, but I can do that if you don't want to bother with it... I just can't combine your shield with the generic spearman.

Here's the Files for both spearmen if you need them. I hope it's not too busy a request.

NP!!! if i am not assigned to paint (my house)...i'll have these for u before the weekend is out! :)

OK...here is the new egyptian 109 with JF00's pyramids and a "crook and flail" symbol (ONLY the fixed DDS file is included)

@JF00 would u allow me to DL your egyptian spitfire/hurricane and change the markings? :)

Hehe... Hook and Flail!

hello my freinds....sorry i could not get the egyptian AF flying any time sooner....lightning took out my neighborhood cable and DSL!! all weekend :( i'm at work now, so i will get those skins uploaded later today...

@JF00 truly thankful for your offer, but since i didn ot have internet and could not DL your skins, i did a HH version w my markings, again thanks

will upload soon :)

hello my freinds....sorry i could not get the egyptian AF flying any time sooner....lightning took out my neighborhood cable and DSL!! all weekend :( i'm at work now, so i will get those skins uploaded later today...

@JF00 truly thankful for your offer, but since i didn ot have internet and could not DL your skins, i did a HH version w my markings, again thanks

will upload soon :)
Very cool Bernie... did you have a chance to swap shields on the German Spearman? Thanks either way for your work!

Ok...here is the whole "what if" (egypt was a kick butt civ but had some sort of alliance with the brits in a WW2 sorta war....phew....) egyptian Air Force; a hawker hurricane, fairey battle (BIG THANKS to Coyote) and lancaster bomber all done desert style :)

@wolfie: gonna get to that spearman NEXT!!! btw, anything special in mind for the tunic? i know u mentioned red/black, but any particular style u looking for? (checker, diagonal pattern, half/half, cross, emblem of some type?)

Ok...here is the whole "what if" (egypt was a kick butt civ but had some sort of alliance with the brits in a WW2 sorta war....phew....) egyptian Air Force; a hawker hurricane, fairey battle (BIG THANKS to Coyote) and lancaster bomber all done desert style :)

@wolfie: gonna get to that spearman NEXT!!! btw, anything special in mind for the tunic? i know u mentioned red/black, but any particular style u looking for? (checker, diagonal pattern, half/half, cross, emblem of some type?)
Thanks a bunch Bernie! Those Egyptian planes look sweet!

As for the Spearman... I dunno... how about a good Red/Black scheme with a Prussian Eagle on the tunic?!?!

Top Bottom