ww2 carrier

papajohns

Prince
ok..so finally after like 3 month i got off my lazy ass and finished the run flc.... so now it seems theres a semi decent looking ww2 carrier unit for those who wants it..

thx to smoking mirror for the death animation.....

argh..too bad this thing is limiting my attachment limit..so i splitted em into 2

Attachments

• ww2carrier1.zip
    405.4 KB · Views: 1,174
Mmmmmm, this will be good for my Pacific scenario.

What's all in those .ZIPs? Just the run animation or what?

K here i made the animations i don't know if they were already made in another post, cuz this unit looked familiar

anyhoo, here is the

run

attack

and the unfortunate death

one thing though i noticed the death animation is cutoff for the east view and i check the throught the zip file 3x and the same thing happened every time but other than that a great unit i would suggest every1 d/l it but that me.

ohh yea also this is for all unit creators i would suggest in order to make animations eaiser to make try to have all of the frames for the flc to have same sizes because for this case when i try to add something to the run animations it will get cut off and the thing looks funky

To answer for trip (in case he hasn't d/l it or for anyone with this question):

What's all in those .ZIPs? Just the run animation or what?

no, it's actually everything, the sounds, civ3 .flc's', and the .ini

again the unit rocks

:goodjob: ;) :)

@ papajohns

Yeah! Thanl's a lot!

This unit is just that i needed for my WWII MOD!

Now I have two carriers!

Great work! Go on! :goodjob:

bye'

pi8ch

Ah, I've been waiting for this unit. Thank you very much :goodjob:

I always have a laugh when I see the download broken into 2 parts and part I has been downloaded more than part II.

We obviously have some people downloading for the sake of downloading!

I always have a laugh when I see the download broken into 2 parts and part I has been downloaded more than part II.

Wouldn't say that...
sometime a download brokes, so that it got counted, but the downloader has to download once again to have the data...

But i bet there are some people out there with half units :D

You think this is bad, you should check out the Apache unit (I think). The first download has about twice as many as the second one, which really makes you worry about people today. :rolleyes: :p :D

The unit library worries me - I wrote a warning on the first post, and all of the broken downloads are labeled "2 of 2" or "You need both .zip files", but there are still some people out there who think that the second .zip is only for decoration. I'm surprised that no one's posted an angry message grumbling about only having half the files...

Great unit, by the way.

I like this unit, but I wish you could add a sinking scene for the death flic.

OK, I d/l the 2nd file twice, just to even up the count ;) Is everyone happy, now? :D

Hmm, didn't work...oh, well, I tried....

I agree, a better sinking scene and I may incorporate this unit into my modpack...

Venger

Top Bottom