Dwarven Mafia III

Stylesrj

Tabitha SEAL
Or IV.

GAME IN PROGRESS

Anyway, a group of Dwarves set out for a new land as they got tired of the previous lands. However, in this expedition of Dwarves, a few of them decided to plot murder and take the fortress for themselves. Will they succeed like has happened in previous forts, or will the Dwarves rise up and kill those who murdered their own fellow dwarves.

The name of the fort?

Vësgikut

Rules:
Unlimited players
1 Mafia per 7-8 Dwarves is a good idea. (subject to change if suggested I should)
If there is a tie in between votes, then the Fortress Overseer (me) will pick one of the tied at random to be killed.
The Mafia DO NOT know each other, so it's the last one standing who wins.
The rest of the fort wins by killing all Mafia.
All clues must relate to Dwarf Fortress.
NIGHT lasts 24 hours.
DAY lasts 48 hours.
Role Playing (RP) is encouraged.

RP Setting:
Vësgikut has started in a white sand desert. There is a nearby mountain, rumours of Adamantine are heard being within. A river runs through the desert and the climate is temperate. A few dogs have been brought and there is a lot of meat and seeds for farming. A few picks and a battle axe was also brought, and a war hammer.
There are also crafting tools in the wagon, and the wagon itself is made of 3 tower-cap logs.

Dwarves:
"Stylesrj" Sazir Rathurol, Expedition Leader. Leader cannot be killed by Mafias and can resolve ties in voting.

Blue- Dead, Innocent
Red- Dead, Mafia
Black- Alive

1. "Mythmonster2" Dèg Orstistag, Miner
2.Okil âmbetan, Woodworker
3. "Neverwonagame3" Katthir Uvarrag, Animal Trainer
4. "Kill fire" Rithlut Vabôkbal, Stoneworker
5. "Empiremaker" Vukcas Onshenthad, Jeweller
6. Zenon Urrïthdasël, Fisherdwarf
7. Nïr Lulârshem,, Fish Cleaner
8. "The13thRonin" Metul ìtdùndesis, Hammerdwarf
9. "Tasslehoff" Ular ûzruthösh, Glassmaker
10. "Taillesskangaru" Ākim Rithlutushul, Architect
11. Baros Ritassárek, Furnace Operator
12. "Catharsis" Akir Sárekîmäz, Farmer
13. "Rheinmetall" Ineth Kokebluzat, Metalsmith
14. "Non Player Character #7" Kälán Råshlerom, Peasant
15. "D'Artagnan59" Necak Enkosfikod, Clerk
16. "Charles Li" Fer Osodgaso, Hunter
17. "Non Player Character #4" Okir Emgashlerteth, Cheese Maker

If there are more players, I'll add more dwarves. No limited numbers here.

I'll take the Animal Trainer.

RPing is allowed, presumably?

In, Metul ìtdùndesis, Hammerdwarf.

Ah. The metalsmith be suitable profession for me.

I'll still play, but by my calculations the Innocents are in a very bad posistion.

Why is that? A true dwarf lives underground, so if we get a miner, we can start digging so we're out of that temperate desert sun. If not, well the Architect could design a few structures that imitate underground.

Is there a currency in the fortress? What is it's state- communist, capitalist, moneyist (money exists but no companies), or what? (Want knowledge for RP)

Dwarves are ruled over in a monarchy system.

In Dwarf Fortress, at first, everything is owned by everyone else. When you want a meal, you go to the food stockpile and grab some food to eat. If you need a room, you can be assigned one and not pay rent. Need clothes? Just pick some up.

But when the Tax Collector comes along, the place becomes capitalist. Dwarves have to rent rooms and pay for food. Clothes have to be bought and this costs money. But that comes roughly around 80 population.

Money can be pressed before the economy begins, starting with copper coins, then silver, then electrum (gold and silver ore mixed together or something) then gold and then platinium coins.
Currency is done by year, so the designs change every year.

One last question- can I create game-irrelevant NPCs for RPing purposes?

We might have a few NPCs, just for RPing purposes. I mean, the fort cannot really function with only one miner... right?
I'll probably add them in though, as I can't trust you to make Dwarf names (because the names used are from Dwarf Fortress)

Top Bottom