[LH] John McCain

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone!

If you are a fan of my Barack Obama Leaderhead, then you might have heard that there are several people who would like to see a John McCain Leaderhead ;)

So that's what this piece of artwork is, the Republican 2008 candidate for president.
With all due respect, this artwork is not an endorsement politically.

please give me credit if you use him in your mod, and enjoy voting!

download

Hmmm... where should I start... :groucho:

Nice one.

OK let me start flame war :p

Don't vote for him - He'll start WW3 :cowboy:

:rotfl:

He has that innocent babyface look. Like the young Pol Pot :p

How about a presidential elections mod ?

thanks guys! (i guess your comment is a complement wolf ;) )

yeah, this one was a quick and easy job as there wasnt much to change on the sid leaderhead.

one thing: if you make him mad, he wont move at all and just stare at you rigidly :D

one thing: if you make him mad, he wont move at all and just stare at you rigidly :D
Yes, Sid does not have a full set of animations :(

It looks like they intended him to be advisor or something but (Thankfully :please:) they dropped it.

sounds like you are volunteering to make it :D

It would be a fun mod!!
I unfortunately dont have time for more projects. But maybe someone else will.

Sid appears in tutorial :) He don't need to be angry :D

I played two years ago strongly satyrical mod for vanilla with parliament elections in Poland - the civs (parties) had even own unique units - for example catho-/'right wing'-ultras had 'moherowe berety' unit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohair_berets :lol:

This is amazing, much more detailed than Barack Obama! Maybe you could apply some of your McCain techniques onto Obama to make him look more detailed.

Now we need somebody to give these two territories and create a military-based version of the 2008 electoral map. It would be so true, yet so twisted, and so perfect for Civ.

Of course... to me that shirt doesn't look right... I'd rather see McCain in a suit.

With all due respect, this artwork is not an endorsement politically.

I think that was rather clear by the fact that you have him in plain clothes rather than a more Presidential suit ;)

That doesn't mean we shouldn't put him in a presidential suit.

Hell, people don't support Hitler but you don't see LHs of him in their drawers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom