E-mail notification problem

Switch625

I don't care.
I am no longer receiving e-mail notification of new posts to my subscribed threads. I've already checked my profile to see if I had inadvertantly changed the setting, or somehow deleted my e-mail address, and everything is as it should be. Something is amiss. Help!

Hmm....Usually when this happens the forum goes down shortly after. *knocks on wood*

Just wait it out for another day then post if you are still having the problem. You may want to check your subscribed threads in your user cp to make sure that you are still subscribed.

I also had the problem. All subscribed threads with new posts in the last 9 hours came up in the user CP, but I recieved no notification emails.

My e-mail notification problem is back. I'm not receiving notifications of new postings to subscribed threads. As before, I made sure my user CP was properly set up.

I had this problem today, too. I checked my options, and I was still supposed to recieve updates, but I wasn't. Then a few minutes ago, I got an email from here, so I don't know if they problem's resolved for me yet.

I seem to have the other problem - in the last several days (sorry can't be more specific) I have received multiple posting notifications to subscribed threads while not having read any of them.

Am I getting everyone else's share of the notifications???

I've always had email notification for threads and PM's checked, but since Day 1 of my signing up I've never gotten any notifications :(

Actually nevermind, I had my old disabled email address as my main one :lol: But now when I go to put in my new one, it says it's already taken :confused:

OK, I just thought about the problem and I realized I accidentally re-registered a while ago, thinking I didn't have this account. So I'm going ask thunderfall do a favor: Thunderfall, where ever you are: could you delete the account TheANZAC and keep The ANZAC? Thanks :goodjob:

Top Bottom