GOTW for PS3 broken?

christian_g

Chieftain
Is the order in the GOTW leaderboard for the PS3 broken or it is just for me, as I have the european version with the settler downgrading patch?

I saw also that the leaderboards at http://www.civgameoftheweek.com/ do not exist for the PS3 - last week (unfortunately this happened when I was 1st on deity :confused: ).

Is the order in the GOTW leaderboard for the PS3 broken or it is just for me, as I have the european version with the settler downgrading patch?
It's hard to say since the leaderboard doesn't show the actual scores, just the year.

Why do you think the order is broken?

The top ten on PS3 always has a few year scores that are not in order. For example, this is the current leaderboard on PS3 chieftain:

1) 600 BC
2) 1000 BC
3) 1000 BC
4) 1000 BC
5) 800 BC
6) 1400 AD
7) 50 AD
8) 1100 BC
9) 50 AD
10 1915 AD

Every week has looked like something similar to this. Happens at all difficulty levels. This game has been a HUGE disapointment online...

That doesn't mean it's a problem though. Scores don't need to be proportional to the years.

This game has been a HUGE disapointment online...
The last patch broke the multiplayer on PS3. The upcoming 1.2 patch should fix it... don't know when they plan to release it.

I thought that the leaderboard is ordered by finish date, as the score is not visible. It may be that it is ordered by score, but where can we see the score?

It's hard to say since the leaderboard doesn't show the actual scores, just the year.

So you are saying that the ranking is based off a "score" that can't be viewed or verified in any way?!? If that is the case, wouldn't it have been more prudent to list the scores instead of just the year lol? Does anyone have any info on this scoring system?

Top Bottom