Civilization Revolution Sweepstakes: Enter to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Civilization Revolution Sweepstakes: Enter to Win!

The recently released Civilization Revolution is a very special game. It's the first game in the Civilization series that is built from the ground up for consoles. It's also the first Civilization title designed by Sid Meier since the original. Thanks to the game's intuitive controls, streamlined gameplay, and wonderful visuals, CivRev is easily the most accessible version for newcomers, and veterans will also find that the series' famous "just one more turn" addicting gameplay remains intact.

2K Games, the game's publisher, has very generously sent us lots of Civilization Revolution goodies for this giveaway on CivFanatics. Here are the prizes: (21 prizes total)
  • 1 winner receives: Napoleon lithograph signed by Sid and 1 Napoleon/Genghis T-shirt
  • 5 winners receive: Napoleon lithograph + Xbox 360 faceplate
  • 5 winners receive: Abe lithograph + Xbox 360 faceplate
  • 10 winners receive: Napoleon poster

If you want to win, all you need to do is reply to this thread once to enter the sweepstakes! We will randomly select the winners, and the winners will be notified via email.

Good luck!!! :)

Sweepstakes Rules:

1. No purchase necessary.
2. The drawing is completely random, so there is no way to guarantee a win.
3. You must be 18 years or older at time of entry.
4. Participants may submit one and only one entry. Any persons attempting to enter more than once will not be eligible to win.
5. Winners must provide a name and postal address in order to receive their prizes.
6. CivFanatics will only collect email and name/address information of winners to ship the prizes. Your personal information will remain private and is never sold or used for any other purpose.
7. Winners will be notified via email.
8. All prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will result in the reselection of a winner until all prizes are claimed.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Sweepstakes will end on Friday, August 8, 2008 at 23:59 PM ET

Shrine to Napoleon, to each his own! I could definately use a 360 faceplate though.

Count me in!

Oh I truely hope I win. I honestly don't care to obtain a prize, but getting POST from Thunderfall would be well groovy! ;)

WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN WIN WIN

WIN WIN

Just one more turn!

Entered to win.

I'm in whoopie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom