Saudi Arab and Palestine modern infantry pack

In a pause of the P1000Ratte i made these units inspired by the Ekmek's IBN SAUD leader.
I've used as base model the marine middle east found in R.E.D. Mod.
I tried to use the kefiah of IBN SAUD but it crashes the unit so i reshaped the standard archer's one.
I reshaped a little the beard of the missionaryhead
The palestinian wears the green camo of gafe marines.
The saudi modern infantry uses the m16 of Snafusmiths (I didn't found what kind of assault rifle they use... but i've supposed that, as they are allies of usa) i reskinned them with the us desert camo as i've found in this site: http://www.kamouflage.net/

The nif is marines for all of them and uses marines.kfm

Download

Attachments

• ArabiansInGame.jpg
    ArabiansInGame.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 472
  • ArabianSaudi.jpg
    ArabianSaudi.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 271
  • ArabianWhiteKefiah.jpg
    ArabianWhiteKefiah.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 212
  • ArabPalestine.jpg
    ArabPalestine.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 279
Nice unit Kruger...
thanks :) . As often happens, I don't know who made the middle east marine... that allows to use missionary head and so making more modifications... to give him credit.
It could be a good idea to add (as it was made in civ3 forum) a text credit file in the unit folder. So when You use a unit for another modification, You know to whom give credit :)

thanks :) . As often happens, I don't know who made the middle east marine... that allows to use missionary head and so making more modifications... to give him credit.
It could be a good idea to add (as it was made in civ3 forum) a text credit file in the unit folder. So when You use a unit for another modification, You know to whom give credit :)

Yeah I think thats a good idea.. I ran into the same problem when i was making reskins...

Yeah I think thats a good idea.. I ran into the same problem when i was making reskins...
Hey GFO_Anubis I'd like for my game (but I think it could be usable by everyone here) the skin for Leopard1 of Brazil, Italy, Greece, Spain and Australia. I made one for Brazil but i don't think that is the real camo they use (i was inspired by the soldiers' camo... but it seems to me that the main camo of the tanks are different... and i made only a change of some bits in the bitmap).
Do You make skins only for flying units or it could interest to You?
The Leopard1 I use is , obviously, the one of Snafusmiths (He uses the file txt for credits...and he tells to ask always to him to use in pubblic his units... I hope there's no problem with the m16a2 i've used without asking to him :mischief: ... I gave credit to him)

Attachments

• Leopard1b.bmp
    192.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Leopard1.bmp
    192.1 KB · Views: 158
Sounds interresting.. I was planing of moving on to tanks and armors when I done with planes and choppers for my mod.. but have spent some time adding more units to my mod so that means more skins to do :(.. but Ill take a look on the Leopard 1 ;) could be nice to do something else than flying unit skins...

Would you mind uploadning the Leopard 1.. I must have deleted it and cant find it in the database.. Im only i using the Leopard 2 right now...

I've used as base model the marine middle east found in R.E.D. Mod.
I tried to use the kefiah of IBN SAUD but it crashes the unit so i reshaped the standard archer's one.

i think it crashes because mine uses a lot of polygons.

awesome units. been waiting for some of these

i think it crashes because mine uses a lot of polygons.

awesome units. been waiting for some of these
Thanks :). Yes i thought the same thing. Btw Your kefiah looked great in the model in nifscope :cry:. I was lucky to find a unit that is easy to re-model. I've taken off the turban from the missionaryhead already existing in the middle east marine, joined a reshaped "kefiah" from the archer and reshaped missionary beard. Then joined the kefiah weft to the texture of the missionaryhead, the gafe-marine texture for palestinian, and retextured the marine_128 for the saudi.

Just a taste of the progress ;)
Instead me have the same problems I had with the Ariete, with the brasilian Osorio EE-t1 and argentinian TAM :mad:
... and also I'll have to create new textures for them, cause, as You know, they are formed from reshaped parts of different models.

The OSORIO EE-T1 source link

Attachments

• TAM.jpg
    TAM.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 189
  • OSORIO4.jpg
    OSORIO4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 145
  • newunits.jpg
    newunits.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 171
Top Bottom