[BTS Module] Georgia

DWOLF

Death Before Dishonor
Hello there,

After watching the news for the last few days, I was inspired to make Georgia. Now keep in mind that this is a "Work-In-Progress". More units & a better detailed LH will be added.

Like on my previous civilizations, I've added "half" support for other languages. French / German / Italian / and Spanish. Now when you play your game is said languages, you will see names & civilopedia entries in english instead of having a blank screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia for BTS 3.17

Changelog:
August 17, 2008 - The civilization of Georgia was made.

DOWNLOAD

Leaders:
Mikheil Saakashvili - (Financial & Protective)

Starting Techs:
Agriculture & Mining

Unique Units:
MI24 - (Gunship)
Su-25 - (Jet Fighter)
BMP-2 - (Modern Armor)
Horseman - (Knight)

Style Units:
Worker, Modern Spy, Archer, Longbowman, Crossbowman, Axeman, Swordsman, Maceman, Spearman, Pikeman, Chariot, Knight, Artilley, Gunship, Jet Fighter, Modern Armor.

Unique Buildings:
Senaki Theatre - (Theatre)

Team Color:
Custom Red team color to match the flag.
Custom Diplomacy Music
Custom Diplomacy Text
Custom Georgian Flag / Button made by DWOLF

How To Install:
To install, extract the folder to your mods folder.
I've already set up the folders *Georgia/Assets/Modules/Custom Civilizations/Georgia*, Afterwards you need to go into you BTS configuration file and change 'ModularLoading = 0' to 'ModularLoading = 1

Thanks To:
NikNaks for making Mikheil Saakashvili. I think he came out great. He still needs a bit of work but this is way better than the Mikheil I was using.
Chuggi for making the Germanic worker & Modern Spy.
danrell for making the Kievan Rus units.
snafusmith for making the T-72, T55, SU25, BMP-2 & the UH-1.
dutchking for making the Howitzer unit.
nautil for making the Mig-21 unit & the Mil MI 24.
GFO_Anubis for making the Ethiopian MI24 skin. I just added the Georgian air force symbol.
asioasioasio for making the Stryker ACV unit.
cool3a2 for making the Magyar Tudományos Akadémia building...which I gave a cheap blue recolored to make the Senaki Theatre.

Wow. Great civ :thumbsup:

Can I have an Armenian one :please: ?

I mean w/ ancient, medieval, and maybe one modern leader, not the modern nation completely.

Huayna Capac...I'm not really familiar with Armenia. I can try making this civ but I need you to tell me what units to use, what LH to put in charge etc...etc...

sxephil, when you say nothing happens, are you extracting the mod to your mods folder?

Oh...I'm not that familiar either. All I know is what I learned from Wikipedia :lol: !

I can take a stab at it though:

LHs:

Tiridates III (Spi, Pro, favors Organized Religion and Christianity)

Maybe a Charlemagne and Saladin?

Tigranes II (Imp, Exp, favors Hereditary Rule and maybe Judaism????????)

Maybe Justinian and Hannibal and a little of Charlemagne and/or Alexander?

UUs:

I don't know.....

UBs:

Armenian Cathedral (Cathedral with +2 more culture and happiness, +1 more happiness for incense)

Looks like domed Armenian church

Starts with:

Mysticism and Hunting.

I hope this is an alright framework...

yes!

I extract the mod to my folder. I start BTS, I go to start a game but I don't see Georgia anywhere!

Why isn't Atlanta the capital?

@ sxephil...are you loading the mod?

going to advance, load a mod, Georgia

@MadmanOfALeader...don't quit your day job :lol:

I liked that, would work fine with the other puppet state mod, you should put stalin as the lider, for sure the most famous georgian.

I wanted to keep georgia current but that's a good idea berkut, I'll keep that in mind for next update.

Top Bottom