Random Raves 3 Happiness and Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We raved enough to have a third hread! and i;m leaving...now!

It feels good to be striking out on my own, self sufficient and self-determined. :)

I absolutely love my new home.
I love my college.
I love my music professors. (especially my music theory teacher!)
I love my classmates.
I love my church friends, and I love my church.

Words could not express how happy I am to be here.
I feel like I'm truly home. I've just barely met the music kids I'll be spending the next two years with, but I feel like I've known them all forever and the same goes with my new church friends. Everyone's just so nice and for once I feel confident. I'm not shy anymore. I know what I'm doing, I believe in myself, and I know I can do anything I set my mind to.

I just...love life. :)

And I'm going to Alabama this weekend to see my cousins. :D

Books were cheapter than anticipated :D

As long as my last paycheck gets here before September then I'm all set to go. Seeing relatives has been nice too. :)

What school are you at Firstlady?

My trip to Utah was awfully stressful and hard, but I did get something cool out of it...MY VERY OWN SAX-O-MAH-PHONE!!

Instrument search over. Time to teach myself to play.

High-five for that! :goodjob: If you have questions 'bout your sexophone or practice/instruction don't hesitate to ask. :)

What school are you at Firstlady?

It's a community college. My dad and his brothers all went here, my grandparents went here, and my great grandparents went here. It used to be called Okaloosa-Walton College, but it's just turned into a four-year college, so they changed the name to Northwest Florida State College.

Whatever-I will be rejoined with my cat soon and I just discoverred the Storm Over Civ site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom