World War Wolfshanze (1784AD)

blitzkrieg80

ðrymes ðēoden
WorldWarWolf (scenario/mini-mod) v1.4.2 : Pre-Napoleonic Earth 1784AD (Wolfshanze Mod) [BTS]

DOWNLOAD:

WorldWarWolf(2.85-mini-mod)v1.4.2

WorldWarWolf(2.85-scenario)v1.4.2

OLD VERSION - to be used with Wolfshanze 2.84.

WorldWarWolf(mini-mod)v1.4.2

WorldWarWolf(scenario)v1.4.2

There are two options for play:
- The first one (mini-mod) involves NO_CITY_RAZING option and disables the Settler unit so there is no worry over bad-decision AI placement in N. Siberia, slowing the game down even further. BUT this means that option must be a mini-mod, because of the .xml files it must override.
- The other option (scenario) removes those aspects, and is much simpler to install and runs within an unaffected Wolfshanze directory, but the AI is free to do it's stupid thing, but maybe randomness and luck will save the day. The AI can possibly waste much production on the unneeded settlers also.

1. TO INSTALL MINI-MOD Version:

* (DELETE any previous version of the WorldWarWolf Mod) MAKE A COPY of your Wolfshanze Mod directory under Mods in your Beyond the Sword directory wherever your primary Civilization IV directory is located. RENAME the directory copy to 'WorldWarWolf', then EXTRACT (install) the Mini-Mod .zip contents directly into the inside of the new (Wolfshanze copy) directory named WorldWarWolf [*Make sure you are using the 'USE SUB-FOLDERS' option in your (.zip/.rar) Software]. Voila!

=> (...) / Beyond the Sword/ Mods/ WorldWarWolf/

2. TO INSTALL SCENARIO Version:

* COPY the Scenario file into your existing unmodified Wolfshanze Mod directory under PrivateMaps. Voila!

=> (...) / Beyond the Sword/ Mods/ Wolfshanze/ PrivateMaps/

TO PLAY:

* LAUNCH your Beyond the Sword game. Once the game is loaded, SELECT 'Advanced' from the game menu. Next, SELECT 'Load A Mod'. Then SELECT 'WorldWarWolf' from the list (or 'Wolfshanze', if playing the Scenario version rather than the Mini-Mod). Wait for the Mod to load, then afterwards SELECT 'Single Player'. Next, SELECT 'Play A Scenario'. Make sure 'WorldWarWolf' is CHECKED, then CLICK OK. Enjoy!
___

In order to play this scenario Civ4 Beyond the Sword is required (patched up to version 3.17). You also must have the Wolfshanze 1850-1920 Enhancement Mod files version 2.85.

WorldWarWolf is meant to be relatively open-ended and thus starts during 1784AD (quite an interesting time actually, as one can see in-depth amidst the various politics in the scenario) when there is a momentary cessation in war between major nations. This scenario attempts a greatly accurate historical representation of Earth at the game start on a HUGE map, balancing gameplay and history in concern to simulation of future events. The gameplay begins its focus on the Napoleonic Era and is meant to continue into the Industrial and 'World War' eras, using the Wolfshanze Mod as backdrop fun and flavor.

In WorldWarWolf, there are 39 historically appropriate, pertinent, playable Civilizations to choose from during the time of 1784AD, including many never seen before.

Playable Civs:
1. Egyptian Pashaluk [CIVILIZATION_EGYPT]- Mamluk rule (vassal of Ottomans), led by Ibrahim Bey [LEADER_SULEIMAN]
2. Maratha Confederacy [CIVILIZATION_INDIA] - led by Madhavrao II [GHANDI]
3. Great Qing Empire [CIVILIZATION_CHINA] - Manchu dynasty, led by Qing Gaozong aka Hongli [LEADER_QIN_SHI_HUANG]
4. Hellenic Pashaluk [CIVILIZATION_GREECE] aka West Rumelia (vassal of Ottomans), led by Ali Pasas Tepelenlis aka 'Ali Pasha' [LEADER_ALEXANDER]
5. Kingdom of Sardinia [CIVILIZATION_ROME] aka Piedmont-Sardinia - House of Savoy (FUN FACT- future unifiers of Italy), led by Vittorio Amedeo III [LEADER_JUSTINIAN]
6. Persian Empire [CIVILIZATION_PERSIA] aka Iran - Zand dynasty, led by Jafar Khan Zand [LEADER_CYRUS] (NOTE- Jafar's rule was shortly after 1784 but makes more sense than predecessor)
7. Tokugawa Shogunate [CIVILIZATION_JAPAN] - Tokugawa dynasty, led by Tokugawa Ieharu [LEADER_TOKUGAWA]
8. Habsburg Empire [CIVILIZATION_AUSTRIA] aka Austria - House of Habsburg-Lothringen, led by Joseph II [LEADER_FRANZ]
9. Banners of Mongolia [CIVILIZATION_MONGOL] - represents Oyrats as well as Kalmyk Khanate refugees who migrated back to Dzungaria + Khalka and others (vassal of China), led by Ubashi Khan [LEADER_GHENGHIS_KHAN]
10. Durrani Empire [CIVILIZATION_PERSIA #2] aka Kingdom of Kabul / Afghanistan - Durrani dynasty, led by Timur Shah Durrani [LEADER_DARIUS]
11. Saudi Kingdom [CIVILIZATION_ARABIA] aka First Saudi State / Saudi Arabia - House of Saud, led by Abdul Aziz bin Muhammad bin Saud [LEADER_SALADIN]
12. Spanish Empire [CIVILIZATION_SPAIN] aka Kingdom of Spain - Spanish House of Bourbon, led by Carlos III [LEADER_LOUIS_XIV]
13. British Empire [CIVILIZATION_ENGLAND] aka Kingdom of Great Britain - House of Hannover / Georgian Era, led by George III [LEADER_CHURCHILL]
14. Russian Empire [CIVILIZATION_RUSSIA] - House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov, led by Yekaterina II Velikaya aka 'Catherine the Great' [LEADER_CATHERINE]
15. Bambara Kingdom [CIVILIZATION_MALI] aka Segou Empire, led by Ngolo Diarra [LEADER_MANSA_MUSA]
16. Viceroyalty of Peru [CIVILIZATION_INCA] - (vassal of Spain), led by Teodoro de Croix [LEADER_HUAYNA_CAPAC]
17. Viceroyalty of New Spain [CIVILIZATION_AZTEC] - authority over the territories of Mexico, Central America, California, Texas, Phillipines, Cuba, ect. (vassal of Spain), led by Martin de Mayorga [LEADER_PACAL]
18. United States of America [CIVILIZATION_AMERICA] - led by George Washington [LEADER_WASHINGTON] (NOTE- the executive authority of president did not exist at the time with the Articles of Confederacy, but General Washington works as a realistic figurehead)
19. Kingdom of Sicily [CIVILIZATION_ROME #2] aka Naples-Sicily / Kingdom of Two Sicilies - Spanish House of Bourbon, led by Ferdinando III [LEADER_AUGUSTUS]
20. Great Kingdom of Joseon [CIVILIZATION_KOREA] - Joseon dynasty (vassal of China), led by Jeongjo [LEADER_WANGKON]
21. Portuguese Empire [CIVILIZATION_PORTUGAL] aka Kingdom of Portugal - House of Braganca, led by Pedro III [LEADER_JOAO]
22. Kingdom of Denmark [CIVILIZATION_VIKING] aka Denmark-Norway - House of Oldenburg, led by Kristen VII [LEADER_RAGNAR]
23. Mthethwa Paramountcy [CIVILIZATION_ZULU] aka Zululand - led by Dingiswayo [LEADER_SHAKA]
24. French Republic [CIVILIZATION_FRANCE] aka First Republic - led by Napoleone di Buonaparte [LEADER_NAPOLEON] (*NOTE- although the French Revolution has not taken place yet, it can be deterministically assumed, esp. in order to simulate a Napoleonic AI opponent)
25. Ethiopian Empire [CIVILIZATION_ETHIOPIA] - Solomonic dynasty, led by Iyasu III [LEADER_ZARA_YAQOB]
26. Great Sioux Nation [CIVILIZATION_NATIVE_AMERICA] aka Council of Seven Fires - led by Standing Bear [LEADER_SITTING_BULL] (*NOTE- No historical state existed per se but the collective Sioux identity coupled with historic politics is a highly probable 'what if')
27. Tay Son Kingdom [CIVILIZATION_VIETNAM] - Tay Son dynasty, led by Nguyen Nhac [LEADER_HOCHIMINH]
28. Kingdom of Sweden [CIVILIZATION_VIKING #2] - House of Holstein-Gottorp, led by Gustav III [LEADER_FRANCISI]
29. Republic of United Netherlands [CIVILIZATION_NETHERLANDS] aka Dutch Republic - represented by House of Oranje-Nassau, led by Willem V [LEADER_WILLEM_VAN_ORANJE]
30. Ottoman Caliphate [CIVILIZATION_OTTOMAN] aka Turkish Empire - House of Osman, led by Abdulhamid I [LEADER_MEHMED]
31. Kingdom of Ireland [CIVILIZATION_CELT] - represented by Irish Parliament (vassal of Britain), led by James Hewitt [LEADER_BRENNUS]
32. Emirate of Bukhara [CIVILIZATION_MONGOL #2] aka Uzbekistan - Manghit Dynasty, led by Shah Murad Khan [LEADER_HAMMURABI] (NOTE- while Turks are not Mongols [despite a shared homeland], I think the Mongolian civilization depicts them more accurately than others, esp. concerning units)
33. Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth [CIVILIZATION_POLAND] aka Poland-Lithuania, led by Stanislaw II August Poniatowski [LEADER_SOBIESKI]
34. Kingdom of Prussia [CIVILIZATION_GERMANY] aka Brandenburg-Prussia - House of Hohenzollern (FUN FACT- future unifiers of Germany), led by Friedrich II aka 'Frederick the Great' [LEADER_FREDERICK]
35. Burmese Kingdom [CIVILIZATION_KHMER] aka Myanmar - Kongbaung dynasty / House of Alompra, led by Bodawpaya [LEADER_SURYAVARMAN]
36. Viceroyalty of Brazil [CIVILIZATION_PORTUGAL #2] - (vassal of Portugal), led by Jose Francisco [LEADER_DE_GAULLE]
37. Beylik of Tunis [CIVILIZATION_CARTHAGE] - Husainid dynasty (vassal of Ottomans), led by Hammuda ibn Ali [LEADER_HANNIBAL]
38. Republic of Venice [CIVILIZATION_BYZANTIUM] - led by Paolo Renier [LEADER_JULIUS_CAESAR]
39. Sikh Confederacy [CIVILIZATION_INDIA #2] aka Pakistan, led by Maha Singh [LEADER_ASOKA]
___

* A relatively fast computer with 2+ Ghz CPU Speed and 1+ GB of RAM is reccomended. This scenario is not easy on your operating system's resources because of its sheer scope/size, so you might get some random game crashes or freezing, which is almost completely resolvable by deleting the cache data [BEFORE EVERY GAME] located in your folder under the path:

<Drive Name>/ Documents and Settings/ <User Name>/ Local Settings/ Application Data/ My Games/ Beyond the Sword/ cache

and/or in <Drive Name>/ Documents and Settings/ <User Name>/ Application Data/ My Games/ Beyond the Sword/ cache

** If still freezing, try turning down your graphics card Hardware Acceleration settings a couple notches on the slider. Also- check forum threads online, the problem is a CIV4 BTS issue and not specific to this scenario or mod.
___

OLD Intro Comments / Notes (SEE forum dicussion also):

I picked Wolfshanze Mod for the backdrop because I was wanting to play Wolfshanze on a realistic world map but the ancient timeline rarely recreated the challenge I wanted as realized with this scenario. The advanced start also has accuracy issues and I am at heart a lover of historical accuracy so this kind of thing was the only way to go. It took WAY much more time than I intended as a set-up for my own game, but hopefully this wider-ranged production will be enjoyed by you all in some degree. It will continue to be a work in progress, although the bulk is done, so please feel free to comment so we can add as much historical accuracy as possible.

The Wolfshanze Mod is great IMO because it does not change much from the Vanilla gameplay yet adds much in terms of historical accuracy, extra flavor/graphics and missing unit classes, specifically during the 19th and 20th Centuries, which is a good deal of why this scenario has been made- to showcase and enjoy that aspect of Wolfshanze, esp. as a history buff. I believe in historical simulatation in gaming when possible, and enjoy Risk-like world domination (who doesn't?) as well as Napoleonic-World War history which can be represented and played through this. Ever get sick of your game before you reach the later tech/timeline? Then this scenario is for you! Although, it is a little cumbersome, both in human attention upkeep and computer system drain.

The HUGE Earth map is based on my adaptation (quite a bit deviated at this point) of Liambane's beautiful 40-civ HUGE Earth map.

This scenario is set during the interesting time of 1784 for quite a few reasons, among them historical, but also game balance-wise. No civ starts at war, so it is intended to be more open-ended in that respect. For example, America has ended its Revolutionary War and is at peace with England, but the rest of America still needs to be conquered. Poland has only had its First Partition, so it still occupies a tenable position amongst the powers of Europe. The soon-to-happen Austro-Turkish Wars and Russo-Turkish Wars have yet to begin, but starting armies are in the neighborhood. Napoleon has yet to rise, but for game-sake he is the French leader animation/figure and the government is that of the Revolution even though it is too soon, since I intend this scenario for such and don't want to see King Louis and if the scenario started later, many elements would have to change. The Netherlands still has many colonies which haven't been conquered by Britain as happened during the Napoleonic Wars (funny how they didn't give them back afterwards- Britain always safeguarding 'freedom' and 'balance of power'). The Maratha Empire in India has also not yet been defeated succinctly by Britain. The Russians have not quite expanded into The Great Game in Central Asia and have not fully developed Siberian holdings, some of which they have in-game just to make sure they are overextended properly.
___

Screenshots (version 1.42 - using Blue Marble Graphics Mod)

a couple of issues i noticed : the Barbarians still had a settler or the ability to found a crap city in Siberia - i suppose I should put NO BARB? then i have to assign all the old BARB cities to an Independent? if this is the case, at least i can give it some tech so it makes non-clubmen.

I know i went a little overboard on the resources... after playing, i suppose i should cut back a lot of them since 20 pop cities is a little much... and maybe too many cities - but one of the reasons there are so many is because i thought it wouldn't be balanced to have SA and Africa and Siberia as more powerful because they can fit more... but too many is kind of a pain too when it comes to managing the tiles

Screenshots please?

okay i played now as

- france
- prussia
- usa

i really love it, very very nice scen and you puted a lot of attention to details ;-)

what i recognized (not necessarily a problem)

- france has a big advantage in the beginnig by taking frankfurt and bern (prussia has no chance to be faster)
- in my games as "not prussia" they always lost pretty early against austria
- russia seems to be a bit overpowered they always wipe out their opponents in the east and poland, might reduce their infrastructure or army size a little (i never played them so i cant really judge how to stop them)
- USA has a pretty bad start, maybe it would be good to give them just one of the many barbarian citys arround so make sure they dont get kicked. they definitely have a technological advantage but in terms of army and size they should be little bit better.
- to man resources, especially fish arround europe. on the other hand with so many citys and no food resources you will end up with extremly small population

i love it, its really one of the best scens i ever played

thanks, i really appreciate you taking the time to comment.

i think you're right, i went way overboard on the fish- i think spreading out the cities might work better for that (along with resource reduction)- i did fear that cities in europe would be too small, but the other extreme is bad too. initially i had much less cities, but places like africa and siberia then had a huge advantage because more cities could be fit...

Russia can def. be reduced, i am glad you checked that out- I tried to remove the libraries since their tech rate goes way too high after building just a few, which is a good indication of super-powered civ-ness later, China is in the same boat- just buildings in the capital already make it powerful...

America i really wasn't sure about because a steam-roll wouldn't be good either.. I noticed St.Louis gets dominated by the Sioux in my game which could be a natural block. I wonder if giving them a huge army would motivate them to annihilate all in their way? :p seems to work for the historic US... also we can assume a Lousianna purchase I suppose, because otherwise it's not historical anyways.

Austria should probably be a challenge considering how they had a lot more going on for them earlier in the century like before the wars of 'Austrian Succession' and others... Maybe I should tone down their hate for the Prussians though? Maybe make them hate Russia more to keep them busy? Same with Ottomans and the other 2?

*- if i have some time I will try and fix these issues for a new release, and do screenshots too :)

PS - I am thinking the BARBARIANS won't be conquered if I make them Independent 37th civ, similar to the Independent / Rebel of Rhys

Thanks, good idea- I had originally intended that but somehow missed it- it could be I thought Philadelphia was too close on the map scale but authenticity is more important for sure, esp. capitals (otherwise I'd have Athens for the Greek capital :)).

I did a little experiment and I am going to add more civs! The Papal States (using the Byzantines), the Sikh Empire, and Tunisia (using Carthage). I originally had these in the game but decided to make sure other civs got included if i was limited to 36 for whatever reason. Since I was able to get 36 working and since I found the need for an 'Independent' 37th minor civ instead of BARBARIANS because they are founding cities in Siberia- a great result overall!

I am also going to remove vassal states, so unfortunately I cannot reflect the lesser partners of their political situation... this might also affect balance but oh well.

ok, i have implemented the changes suggested, added some screenshots, and need to modify the attitude modifiers (still unsure on those- i am thinking i wil remove most of my previous alterations from vanilla because it will be more open-ended? i plan to make the pope hate protestants and non-christians though, so he might be a nasty little conspirator)... oh yeah, i forgot to mention, i will put up the new file within the hour

Nice update! However, I recently played as Japan, and noticed the same thing in your screen shots from the updated version. Japan's captial wasn't moved to Tokyo(In 1784 Edo) until 1868, in the aftermath of the Bakumatsu. So, the capital should be Kyoto, and Tokyo should be Edo. Sorry for bugging you.

no, i am glad you caught that (and appreciate the interest and helpful comments)- i have sources saying the capital was moved earlier- the imperial residence being a separate issue from the political capital? should i just add a forbidden palace to split the difference?
technically Tokyo and Edo are in a way synonomous, but it is a great point on naming- Stalingrad is a little weird in 1784 too ;). I agree with the authentic name though.

similar subject, i dont know which way to go on chinese city names- many are latinized but not very authentic but not sure if Wade-Giles transcription is better or other types (i like it, thus the funny version of Qianlong)

other note- some citie are not historical in name simply because there was no settlement until much later and no alternative,such as usa cities which did not exist by name like Bismarck :)

other note- some citie are not historical in name simply because there was no settlement until much later and no alternative,such as usa cities which did not exist by name like Bismarck :)

Hm. seeing as in 1783 the USA just bought Louisiana (the territory, not the state) that's pretty obvious. However, there are plenty of Indian names to use, even on a modern day atlas (you might even make this barb controlled to increase historical accuracy).;)

modern atlas, huh? I live next to a town called Shawnee and places are named like 'Indian Creek' - methinks not the original name used by inhabitants. So how are these names to be used, when they are tribal names, much of the time inaccurate and based on cultural perception, and not places at all? Do you happen to have any atlas map links which have correct native place-names (i am interested, despite being somewhat arguementative- i do appreciate the comment)? Similarly, the Romans did not accurately map or refer in name correctly to the many ancient Germanic peoples on their borders... thus, there is the unresolvable problem of standardized/common reference points and true language / native self-identity. Unfortunately, many of these un-'civilized' but culturally great peoples did not write essays on themselves in order to make it clear to others.

another issue is the EXACT location which was picked for city spread which sometimes really doesn't have any names associated, but the scale is so goofy it can have a little give or take, as with Philadelphia which is much further than it probably should be just to have it not adjacent to another city. if alternative names are suggested (and are historically valid) i am all for it, but after doing so much it's hard to have impetus to keep up the OCD ;)

do you guys think giving St. Louis to the USA so early is too much, esp. concerning history? I am wary of it becoming Mexican or Sioux which is equally unhistorical? I guess the problem is the open-endedness, so i must decide if i want the USA to always become its historical counterpart or if i want to leave things open in the situation at 1783 exactly- originally i wanted a good USA for upcoming WW1, ect. but the Sioux are there to give a little bit of interest and challenge beyond the ease of Barbarian mass-capture...

Kansas, Shawnee and Creek are pure Indian names, as are Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Kansas. If you want a list of Indian named settlement here's the

Complete Native American tribe list

Abenakis, Accochannock, Alabama Coushatta, Abanki,
Apache, Arapaho , Arikara, Assiniboine (or Assiniboine Sioux),

Blackfeet,

Caddo, Carrier, Catawba, Cayuga , Cheyenne, Chickasaw,
Chicora, Chilcotin, Chippewa, Chippewa Cree, Chitimacha,
Chocataw, Cherokee, Chumash, Coharie, Comanche,
Costanoan, Cowlitz, Cree, Creek, Crow,

Dakota, Delaware, Dene,

Edisto, Essellen, Goshute, Gros Ventree, Gwitch'In ,

Haida, Haliwa-Sponi, Hidatsa, Ho Chunk, Hohokam, Hopi, Houma, Hupa, Huron,

Illinois, Innu, Inuit, Inupiaq, Iowa, Iroquois,

Kalispel, Kaw, Kiowa, Klallam, Klamath, Kootenai,

Lakota, Lumbee,

Maidu, Makah, Mandan, Mattaponi, Meherrin, Menominee, Metis, Miami, Mingo, Miwok, Mohawk, Mohegan, Monacan, Montaucketts, Munsee Delaware,

Nansemond, Navaho (or Navajo), Nez Percé, Nisga'a, Nootka,

Ohlone, Ojibwe, Omaha, Oneida, Onondaga, Osage, Ottawa,

Paiute, Pamunkey, Pawnee, Peoria , Pequot, Pima, Potawatomi, Powhatan, Pueblo,

Quapaw, Quinault,

Ramapough,

Sac and Fox, Salish, Saponi, Secwepemc, Seminole, Seneca, Shawnee, Shinnecock, Shoshone , Shuswap, Siletz, Sioux (pejorative), Spokane, Steilacoom, Suquamish , Susquehanna

Tlingit, Tonkawa, Tsilhqot'In, Tuscarora,

Umatilla, Umpqua, Ute,

Wabanaki, Waccamaw-Sioun, Wampanoag, Warm Springs Indians, Washoe, Wea, Wendat, Wichita, Wiyot, Wyandot

(from the Native American History Wikipedia entry, which also has some maps and links. Fun fact: Wheeling is actually a bastardized Indian name - as is Seattle, after a local chief named Seal'th.)

I do have an historical atlas, just not of the USA. As the Louisina purchase occurred in 1783, I see no problem with it being US.;)

tribes are not place-names... but thank you for the list. i am personally against using terms of the people inhabiting an area as a place-name whenever possible: even people+land in Old English like Engla lond is much preferable to Englas in my mind. (Sioux City works because it actually caught on as a name). I suppose Wessex, ect. are good examples of people as place-name... I don't suppose we have any Cherokee City or such to choose from that was used by US settlers later?

i forgot to check Atlanta when i added it- so changed it to be more accurate... more military for US if desirable for the player to conquer those areas. screenshots will be updated for those corrections.

self-thought: WTF, i dont know why the Holy Cities keep un-checking...

Thanks for the screenshots

tribes are not place-names...

I know, but we're talking about settlements here, not big cites. (And as I said, if you want more specific names, a lot of current city - and small town - names refer to Indian origin, as do many state names.)

ok, updated civ attitude modifiers.

renamed starting namesakes, changed Mexico => New Spain and such... changed some resources and made sure Holy Cities weren't reset... need to stop OCD :)

on resources, i dont know if the oil is right, mostly the same as Liambanes' original which seems historical... need input of lalter game if too little... most civs have iron and horses or copper ect. with some horse distribution related to Arabia and the steppe for historical sake but some just to give the civ more ability to function properly, like Japan or UK.

some things are suppose to be historical and hopefully are- like Corn (Maize rather than corn-meal a grain) only in New World... Pigs mostly in Germanic lands.. silk limited to East Asia... Spices in India and East Indies.. anything seem off?

Nice scenario, nice thread.

Blitz, you might want to make sure you make mention of the Wolfshanze Mod version number very clear (I know you mentioned 2.83, but it should be very prominent) and/or preserve the link to that version in this thread too... (the link to the Filefront download... when I update to a new version, I don't delete the older version for sometime and it's still available on Filefront). If/when I update to a future version, if I introduce a new unit or a new building, it could (possibly) mess up a scenario that has preset buildings and units already placed on the map. I think saved games/scenarios save the SLOT of the unit/building, not the actual unit assignment/name... so if you have a Factory in city-x, factories might be the 13th building on the list (in computer terms), but if I were to add a new building at the top of the list, the Factory would slide-down to the 14th building on the list... so whatever the formerly 12th building would become the 13th building (and replace all your factories with this unintended building).

Mind you, this is only a guess by me, but definitely something to watch when/if I release a new version and/or I add a new building or unit to the game. Right now, I have no active plans of releasing a new version anytime soon... v2.83 is it for the moment. Go over the change list of a new Wolf-Mod release if/when I release a new version and look to see if I added a new unit class or new building... if I did, make sure you check it against the scenario to ensure you have the right buildings and units for the empires... it's possible you might see a "unit shift" or "building shift" if a new future version were to change something like that.

This is just a courtesy "heads up"... right now there is no new version imminently pending.

Top Bottom