Ultima/Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Okay, this is what I've been working on for over a month:

One of the Summoned-creature units, namely the one for all the World of Ivalice civs.

I decided to use the FF Tactics version of Ultima, since that one was easiest to model and animate (and I like that one better anyways).

In the original FF Tactics, Alma Beoulve, the hero's sister is a cleric who is in possession of the Virgo Zodiac Stone, which links her to Ultima, the Zodiac Brave/Lucavi (or Totema in FF Tactics:Advance or Esper in FF XII), allowing her to transform into Ultima.

Originally, I was only going to do a version with Alma in the default, fidget and run animations, with Alma transforming into Ultima in the fortify animation, Ultima in the three attack animations as well as the death animation, and transforming back to Alma in the victory animation.

I ended up decided to use the models to come up with an all-Ultima version (Altima2.ini) and an all-Alma version (Altima3.ini) for those who'd like either version without the transformation sequences (actually, now that I think about it, one could just as easily create a version with Ultima transforming into Alma for the attack animations and back, but I didn't bother including an INI for that).

Anyways, here's the Download

Previews:

Alternate Pedia Icons:

Animation sequences:

Hope you guys enjoy this!

Not sure what it is but sure looks great! I like the morph thingy a lot. :goodjob:

Wow, 2 superb units in a quarter of an hour.

Glad you guys like her... I put a lot of effort into the animations (especially the "run" animation for the Ultima form.... I used what I remember seeing of a sequence of still shots of bird's wings in flight to do that, but it was still a royal pain in the ass).

Againsttheflow: Here is some information about both charachters...

Top notch Hikaro. I can actually see this unit in the Super Hero Scenario.

Great job on this unit, Hikaro.:goodjob::)

Top notch Hikaro. I can actually see this unit in the Super Hero Scenario.

I actually did kind of have that in mind when I made her....

Glad you guys like her, though!

Top Bottom