[MODCOMP] Fanatics LH's (Modular)

Current Version is .1
This Mod is something I put together for my own personal use. I figured I would share it if anyone wants to use/incorporate. In addition I wanted to get some feedback/ideas for balancing concerns

I had lofty goals to add new leaders to existing civs and "completing" the trait matrix. (adding 2 more leaders). With the advent on some great LHs from Ekmek, Amra, and others, I added more traits (Tactical, Diplomatic, Commerical), using some aspects of gameplay neglected from the current stock game. (Espionage, Trade, to name a few)

The big thing I wanted to acomplish was to add truely new unique leaders. I wanted to stress personality over the traits. In many mods I noticed that some "new" leaders were just the personality of an existing leader, with new artwork and traits. I wanted to try and avoid this. So Each leader is ment to have a unique personality, in line with their historical tendencies. With the leaders I added, as well as future leaders I will add. Suggestions on personalities and diplomacy texts are always greatly appreciated.

New Traits: 4 (currently)
Tactical (Tac): +50% :hammers: to production of Siege Units, Free Flanking promotion to Mounted Units
Diplomatic (Dip) +10% :espionage: per city, +50% :hammers: to production of spys, Double Speed of Security Bureau.
Agrian (Agr): +1 :food: to each plot with 4 :food:
Commercial (Com): +1 :commerce: to each :traderoute:

New Leaders: 8 (currently)
Dido (Carthage)
Vercingetorix (Celts)
Cleopatra (Egypt)
Haile Selassie (Ethiopia)
Hirohito (Japan)
Hitler (Germany)
Sunni Ali (Mali)
Smoke Jaguar (Maya)

Link To Database (Hosted By Mediafire)

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

To Do:
Finish Diplomacy Txt
Add updated Artwork for Hitler, Vercingetorix, Dido
Add more leaders: Constantine, Basil II, Marcus, etc..
Credits:
Amra for setting the bar
C. Roland (for Dido & Vercingetorix)
Ekmek for his great LH's, will be adding a number of his in a future version
Tsentom1 for Ideas and Help with a few XML issues
Anyone else who I forgot, my applogies. Contact me and I will be sure to add you.

I really like this mod and will probably incorporate some of these leaders/traits in a future version of my mod.

If you were having trouble getting Commercial to work, the trade yield modifier xml tag in the traitinfos xml works as a percentage not a raw bonus (despite the in game description not using a % sign). So a value of 10 would give 1 more yield for every 10 commerce that trade route makes.

Top Bottom