Available ?

Niptium

Warlord
It is now the launch date of the game. Has anyone received it/ bought it yet ? And besides, is it available now from download services (Gamersgate, D2D, Steam ?)

It is now the launch date of the game.

I think you are one day ahead of yourself. Isn't the 23rd the launch date? Today's the 22nd (and barely at that in America).

IGN countdown is one day out. :p

And since no one else has it yet, I can't tell you what it's like yet. ;)

Today should be the shipping date, so some lucky bastard might get it before tomorrow if they pre-ordered. :p

No, that's the SHIPPING date. The release date is the 23rd. I know, I know, it's lame that they list a date no one cares about (yay, it's "game is locked in a box on a truck day!"), but there it is. :)

I know Ebgames here in Calgary, Canada are telling me it will arrive "sometime this week".
Bestbuy and FutureShop don't have it yet either according to their websites.

I haven't been this excited for a game in...... my memory.

SP

I'm afraid that when I visit all the stores in town tomorrow, nobodywillhaveit!!!

I'm beginning to think they might not; I plan on checking online first to see if it's in stock before I make the trip.

Gamestop here in Illinois says it comes out tomorrow. V. excited and glad I'm here in USA for the moment so get it (slightly) earlier!

I don't have to worry about that, since I had to send my gaming computer in for repairs. I won't get it back for another three weeks! :mad:

I'd like everyone to join me in a moment of silence to mourn Onionsoilder's misfortune.

French players have to wait until Sept. 26! :mad:
However, if there's an ugly bug in the game, at least I'll avoid some frustration and will happily wait until a patch is released. Then again... maybe not! :mischief:

My preorder from EB Games has already shipped and I will be getting it this morning since I paid for overnight!!

Thx
jonpfl

Best Buy is saying 'Available at most stores', although when I check store availability near me no one has it, which either means they're lying Yankee dogs or no one has unpacked it yet today (more likely the latter).

However, Best Buy.com has it backordered for 1-2 weeks, so until that changes I recommend buying it online somewhere else. Still 29.99 at BB.

Top Bottom