New Arkadia

Joe Harker

1st in the Premiership!
Welcome to the Govenors House in Arkadia's river district

Current city yields and proposed builds (suggestions welcomed :))

First set of brackets is the acutal percentage gained/lost during the last turnchat, the second bracket after science and gold is the percentage gained/lost if the science slider had stayed at 70%

Arkadia: Build Factory
Science: 239.85 (+0.3% :woohoo: :lol:) (+14.3%)
Gold: 88.4 (+36.8%) (+5%)
Hammers: 22 (+22%)
Culture: 46.00 (0%)
Espanioge: 2.00 (0%)

Barcelona: Build Leeve
Science: 47.25 (-12.9%) (0%)
Gold: 28.50 (+26.7%) (0%)
Hammers: 47 (+88%)
Culture: 22 (0%)
Espanioge: 2 (0%)

Cordoba: Library + settler which will found Harker Park (2 north and 3 west of Arkadia)
Science: 19.2 (-5.4%) (+10.3%)
Gold: 10.87 (+47.2%) (+10.4%)
Hammers: 27 (+28.6%)
Culture: 16 (+60%)

Madrid: Factory
Science: 79.2 (-11.6%) (+3.1%)
Gold: 102.4 (+16.3%) (+1.4%)
Hammers: 37 (+15.6%)
Culture: 34 (0%)

Santiago: Factory
Science: 29.25 (+4.5%) (+19.6%)
Gold: 13.6 (+41.7%) (+6.25%)
Hammers: 16 (+45.5%)
Culture: 6 (0%)

Seville: Obseveratory
Science: 66.6 (-9.4%) (+4.7%)
Gold: 27.6 (+31.4%) (-1.4%)
Hammers: 13 (+30%)
Culture: 18 (0%)

Harker Park (New city yet to be built) Builds Library

Let all cities finish their current builds of course.

New Arkadia Province contrabrution to Arete's eccomony

Science: 481.35 (-4.6%) (+9.5%) (44% of national production)
Gold: 271.37 (+25.1%) (+2.7%) (42.3%% of national production)
Hammers: 162 (+38.5%) (34% of national production)

Proposed new city: Harker Park: Location: 2 north 3 west of Arkadia. Needs confirmation from head of state, a state city would build the settler, propose that farm tiles converted to 9 cottages around the city (max base gold = 64). Other cities would keep what they already had in there BFC.
It kills me to see that open grassland not being used.

We need to spilt workers between states, we have 15 workers, i propose that New Arkadia gets two, Arete Proper gets one and the rest get six due to the high state of infrastructure within New Arkadia (only Harker Park, if allowed needs development) and Arete Proper.

Will be updated every turnchat.

These builds work great Joe. Now would also be the best time to found Harker Park with the curent civics, as long as we could handle the matinence (which is questionable, actually).

What do you say about Wall Street in Arkadia after the Levee and possibly a factory to increase hammers?

I forgot about wall street, i would though, put that in madrid, as it has a better base gold rate 64 from tiles, 19.2 converted to gold + 25 from shrine = 44.2, compare to Arkadia's 32.3 gold, and Madrids advantage would grow if the science slider moved up, so it makes sense to put in madrid. :)

Yeah, it should definatly go to the city with a higher gpt rating, I didn't really bother to check Madrid.

Maybe a factory there after the Observatory and then Wall Street. I would check the healthiness, but I'm having trouble acessing the save right now.

I going to build wall street first, it will net us 88.4 gold (2x the current level and assuming science level stays the same), thats too good to miss!

How many turns could it be completed by?

21 turns, but once built it would be worth it.

Alright, that works, I'm pasting this to the TC thread.

16 turns if i fiddle with the citizens but gold goes down by 9 gold per turn.

I would keep the gpt, as we are in need of it right now.

21 turns is not bad for a national wonder, and we should pursue this method, unless you or anyone else feels obliged.

If we go for the quicker option, assuming all yields stay the same, we would net 296 gold at 21 turns if we build it in 16 turns.

If you have done the math, then it is a better assessment then my off-the-top-of-the-head assessment. We should go for the quicker way then, as we are losing gold and couldn't compare to the gpt rating post-Wall Street.

Go for it!

Updated! :)

Can I post ideas here or is it a citizen-only thread?

Yeah go for it! By the way i haven't changed the builds from last time except for Arkadia

The OP has been fully updated, unless there are any further suggestions, this is the final set of instructions for Monday's TC

Joe, most of your builds agree with the ones I proposed, except a few cases:

-I proposed that Cordoba builds a Shale Plant after the current Factory, because this would increase hammers in a city designated to be a navy output center.

-I proposed a Grocer in Seville after the current build, to suit it up for a Factory.

Other then those two, I have nothing to add to this.

Arkadia: Build Factory
Barcelona: Build Leeve
Cordoba: settler which will found Harker Park (2 north and 3 west of Arkadia) then library
Madrid: Factory
Santiago: Factory
Seville: Obseveratory
Harker Park (New city yet to be built): Library, make sure that Harker Park gets no tiles from other cities BFC and could you improve all tiles with cottages if they don't have them already. Edit, also request that Harker Park, though probably not in this turnchat, get a branch of the mining corp to boost construction of new buildings to get it to reach it potential faster

This is what is in the instruction thread currently, if Cordoba fininsh factory then builds settler and then the shale plant is that a suitable suggestion? :)

Yes, the settler build would take no time, just for future use...

We haven't yet founded Harker Park, thats what i was intend for the settler to do

Oh and with Seville, i would build aquaduct then factory as we don't have many, if any of the resources to give the health bonus with groccer :)

Top Bottom