Everquest - 27 Iksar Units Pack

Dual

Gun Mage
Here are the rest of the Iksar units I had promised in the other thread. :) I made these for my custom civ I play as all the time, and thought I'd share them.

DOWNLOAD

Like the first warrior unit I did, these are all based on Everquest's race of lizardmen, the Iksar.

They are all reskined Firaxis models, with my own lizard head and tail models attached through the nif viewer. I also modeled a few new weapons for some of the units.

Some of the animations are a little rough, especially around the neck area. And the axeman has a tendency to stab himself in the stomach during his fidgit animation. :lol: But, the problems are not very noticable unless you are zoomed all the way in.

Anyway, I hope others will have some fun with these uits. :)

iksar_pack1.jpg
iksar_pack2.jpg
iksar_pack3.jpg

I'm sure someone will find them good homes. I especially expect these to make their way into a FfH mod mod. One thing though, the necks look wierd, being still peach-skintone in color. They'd look better if you made the necks the same color, or gave them a more lizardlike blue marking or something.

Well, the neck and belly are meant to be a very light tan color. Like a snake's large belly scales. I can see where it looks a little flesh tone now that you mention it though.

It would be a simple matter for anyone to change it in the texture though, so I'm not worried. :p

Top Bottom