FRENCH vbl PANHARD

FRENCH vbl PANHARD
REUPLOADED WITH RE-COLOURED TEXTURE TO MATCH SNAFUSMITH'S LECLERC COLOURS

(In a pause of making tunguska... Zerver, when You'll make the french... that i'm waiting to change the camo of the gunner, You could use this instead of hummer :))

model made by me!
plus the wheels and the gunner from Snafusmith's humvee
plus standard modernarmor machine gun

meshes uploaded on the Snafusmith's humvee.nif

Uses Snafusmith's humvee.nif animations, included

TEXTURE FOUND IN INTERNET AND USED ALSO AS BLUEPRINT and GFO_Anubis
could improve it... when He wants... and maybe do also for Mexico; Portugal; Greece; Indonesia; Iran; Kuwait; Niger; Nigeria; Oman; Qatar; Rwanda; Togo; Usa; Gabon; Djibouti; Cambodia (the countries that uses this vbl) :D

You are free to use it in anyway!

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• vbl1.jpg
    vbl1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 480
  • vbl2.jpg
    vbl2.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 592
  • vbl4.jpg
    vbl4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 311
  • vbl3.jpg
    vbl3.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 339
  • vbl5.jpg
    vbl5.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 384
nice one - you make very good models.

Patria / Rosomak (wolverine) will be completed soon :)

Good unit, very good !

I have used it some years ago when i was in the 1st Cuirassier Regiment. A very interesting unit: amphibious, armored (a bit)... Can carry also an anti tank missile launcher... Fast for this kind of unit...

For all those who want to add it in a mod, this vehicle is known in France as VBL (that means Véhicule Blindé Léger, so in English "Light Armored Véhicle")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Véhicule_Blindé_Léger

As soon as possible, i will add it in TR Mod.

Thanks.

Good unit, very good !

I have used it some years ago when i was in the 1st Cuirassier Regiment. A very interesting unit: amphibious, armored (a bit)... Can carry also an anti tank missile launcher... Fast for this kind of unit...

For all those who want to add it in a mod, this vehicle is known in France as VBL (that means Véhicule Blindé Léger, so in English "Light Armored Véhicle")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Véhicule_Blindé_Léger

As soon as possible, i will add it in TR Mod.

Thanks.
Thanks to You!... I've ever liked this unit since I've seen for the first time in a documentary about the war in Bosnia. And I wondered why nobody ever did it before... never in civ 3. ;)

Thank you, I can use it for all european civs!
Also, Id like use a UAZ for Russia

Thanks to You for the blueprint ;)

Zerver said:
Thanks to You, but for the italians I will re-make the Lince that I've seen that the English bought too (or maybe for them I will do a Defender if i 'll find the blueprints) and maybe one different for the germans... there's a new vehicule that seems a little the hummer ;)

Top Bottom