• Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Another Roll Call poll. :high5:

This time we'll reduce the Options to three:

1. Active Poster

2. Occasional Poster

3. Voting Lurker

Feel free to post below and voice your opinion. Tells us what yer thinking. Sorry, no Abstain Option. ;)

Glad to see you people post. 12 citizens in 12 hours on a SATURDAY is outstanding!

Glad to see you people post. 12 citizens in 12 hours on a SATURDAY is outstanding!

:lol: I don't know how I came up with 12 citizens. :shake:
I must have been looking at the other poll.

There is still a good amount of numbers given in the short period of time.

Right on, Ravensfire! :thumbsup:

Well, that makes our 12 with the two voting lurkers. Couldn't quite get 13. :dunno:

I guess Lord Civius would make 13. But I think the last Huricane took him away. :sad:

I don't think he could stand the political correctness when republicanism came about.

Huh, seems odd though that he just..... left. He was one of the Founding Fathers of the DG, so it just sounded weird.

By the Way, Cyc, I don't belive Lord Civius was taken away by the last hurricane, as he was last on Oct. 14th. Probably busy watching the World Series. Like I have been, along with healing.

So what, you suggest we should go back to when we teared people limb from limb to get things done?

Two questions, VW. Did you lose a limb in your accident? And does it hinder your World Series watching? :)

Top Bottom