Armor ARIETE 2nd version

reuploaded with the corrected version by The_Coyote: He corrected the vertices in another version (Ariete_fx.nif) and the texture

Armor Ariete
2nd version of this italian modernarmor

modelled by me
uses Snafusmith's CV9040 driver front turret

meshes uploaded on Snafusmith's amx30.nif

Uses Snafusmith's amx30 animations, included

4 textures: Euro camo; sand; green, euro camo 2nd version

Feel free to use it as You want

Download

Attachments

• Ariete2ndVersion.jpg
    Ariete2ndVersion.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 466
  • Ariete2ingioco.jpg
    Ariete2ingioco.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 689
  • Ariete2ingioco2.jpg
    Ariete2ingioco2.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 505
Looks good. What is changed compared to the previous version? (sorry, couldn't find the thread in a hurry)

Looks good. What is changed compared to the previous version? (sorry, couldn't find the thread in a hurry)
The prevous one was just a reshape of the standard modernarmor. Full of problems with the uv that was stretched; and others. The unit was similar and not made with the blueprint like this. ;)

SIMPA said:
Super cool units like always from you,
ok just two things
1 dont get me wrong but I think that camo version its little to light,maybe little darker version will fit better
2 sand version(desert) its FENOMENAL
Pozdrav from Croatia Kruger!!
Thanks Simpa... Yes the texture is too light, btw I've found a function that make it more darker but if you overwrite a point already darkened it goes more darker again... and it was full of dark lines :crazyeye: and also in the game it was too much dark... I think that so.. is playable and one of the professional texturers in future could do the work :D

Hey, very cool colors and model, Kruger.
I cant wait for your tunguska!

Top Bottom