How to use Market and Library in the same time

MorteEterna

Prince
Well, I'm trying to use my brain to think about what you should know about the game. If you don't appreciate my help, please don't start insulting me or other things, thanks

This is another thing about the game, in my opinion helpful. You should know, that when you have a market and a library, you produce +2 gold when you work on science, but not +2 science when you work ony gold.

But, there is a thing you should know, not an exploit or cheat. The market, still works, if you give workers a job; you should know, that if you work on science, and have 2 water tiles, you get 4 science, plus the library it becomes 8 science. You also have a market, that produces 2 gold normally, because you didn't give them a job.

Let's say you have industrialization, and work on science. +5 for each city. The market now has to work, see the 5 gold and it becomes 10 gold. Weird maybe for many of you, or maybe I'm wrong, but at least, some of you don't know this maybe.

So, let's say, you are zulu, you got industrialization, corporation, and electronic. That's 12 gold. You work on science and produce 8 science (for example). You have a market, that's weird, but you would produce more gold:

2 water tiles = 4 science *2 (library) = 8 science
Industrializaton (5) + Corporation (5) + Electronic 2) = 12

12*2+50% = 36 gold per turn.

Again, hoping this helps you, you can try this and you will see it works as well, ask me what you want to know about this

Are you sure that electronic give 2 gold because the bonus don't say 2 golds it says 2 (my game is in french so i'm not sure about the translation) trade?. So i thought it was 2 of whatever your city is turn on. It's not the same word they use for the +5 gold on corportation or the +1 science for the university. I'll check the change I see in my next game. But if you know can tou answer me please.

Are you sure that electronic give 2 gold because the bonus don't say 2 golds it says 2 (my game is in french so i'm not sure about the translation) trade?. So i thought it was 2 of whatever your city is turn on. It's not the same word they use for the +5 gold on corportation or the +1 science for the university. I'll check the change I see in my next game. But if you know can tou answer me please.

Yes, it is trade. However, I was talking about the example of 50% gold, then electronic is +2 gold in that case.

Top Bottom