Cavalieros Intel

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
This is the place to put intel on Team 4.

Who are their players? Are they good at MP? Diplomacy? Any tendencies we can use to our advantage?

When civs are known we can post info on their civ.

Here is the memberlist of team 4. I'll update this post if the team grows (or shrinks).

tomicdaniel
PurpleTurtle
kendi64
Nimadno
Sync
Brutus2
Earthling
Niklas
oyzar
Renata
Empiremaker
mynameinc
Diamondeye
Geronimo20
Calis
Kuningas
Hoplosternum
RRRaskolnikov
Munro
TheMeInTeam
r_rolo1
oltec62
slaze
Rusten
Celebithil
Methos
KingMorgan
Unconquered Sun

The dates:
Leader: Joao
Techs: mining, fishing
researched:
Name: Cavaleiros
3960 Cap Ohlo Serpente found with 8/9 and 15/21 land tiles
3640 tech researched myst or agri (better)
3240 pop 2
3120 pop 3
3080 researched BW
3000 pop 4
2840 pop 5 and research a tech myst (better) or agri
2440 found 2. town Sombra do Céu
2600 research a tech pottery
2160 research medi and found Budd
2080 Sombra pop 2
2000 researched priest
1960 Sombra pop 3 and founding of Serpente
1840 Sombra pop 4

Cav are quite nearby, seem to have a good land and have chosen with joao a leader to expand rapidly. thats going to be interesting.

Cav has now 3 towns with pop 5, 3, 1 and researched medi 2 turns before us.

We have 4 espionage, they have 0. This could mean either they have espionage turned completely off, or they know another team.

I don't think that's true.

First, you can not turn of espionage. The 4 espionage points from the palace are always distributed on the known teams.

Second, I believe Cav could not distribute any espionage points on us, because they did not know us in their last turn. (Production, research, growth,... are calculated after each team's turn.)

edit:
With simultaneous turns this is different...

I am on Civ3 team with Niklas. That's a good sign - he's very efficient player, but honest and straightforward. Kuningas has a reputation for precision and skill, but I have never served on a team with him. That's all the personal contact I can offer. I know that Empiremaker was on one of the teams I played against, but I don't recall getting much of an impression from him.

Cavaleiros' email nickname is Principe Perfeito, which sort of means Perfect Prince in Portugues.

They have a bunch of extremely good SP-players. ... don't know about their MP knowledge.
Rusten and U.Sun are probably the best CIV-deity-players I know (altough that's SP).

... guess I won't be able to offer any more on any team...

:confused: I don't see those names on the list.

EDIT:
The updated list:

tomicdaniel
PurpleTurtle
kendi64
Nimadno
Sync
Brutus2
Earthling
Niklas
oyzar
Renata
Empiremaker
mynameinc
Diamondeye
Geronimo20
Calis
Kuningas
Hoplosternum
RRRaskolnikov
Munro
TheMeInTeam
r_rolo1
oltec62
slaze
Rusten
Celebithil
Methos
KingMorgan
Unconquered Sun

Cav gave their 4 espio-points to us, so I think, they know only us. Also their little info about the world is areason for that. I think the map is so,that only difficult ways go from one team to another. In this Sulla has made a good job.

Where did you hear that?... he is certainly persistent. I'll post a second chat shortly, and you'll see what I mean :shake:
I heard it during the game linked from my sig. Apparently it's pretty common knowledge in the Strategamer community.

HUSch
I can't find pottery in your list.
It's in oyzar's tech-list and he also mentioned their "cottagers" at the floods-city, where Ana. is.

Top Bottom