t-shirts & poster?

Mephisto

perma-banned
sorry to post this, i just thought it would be cool to tell the whole world that i am a civ fanatic; i think all my professors would be profoundly impressed. can one buy civ iii, or cfc, t-shirts, posters?

You can *maybe* find some general civ3 t-shorts or posters, but CFC doesn't make t-shirts, posters....don't have any site revenue to do it with.:p

CFC t-shirts are not available right now, but I will consider selling CFC T-shirts and other products once we have our own server early next year... :)

Or how about one of those blow-up punching bag things that has Shaka's face on it.:)

How about CFC antenea ball?:D

how about a poster of the posters at CFC :) we could all send you our pics (there are a lot of them already deep within this site) and then a poster could be made. :lol:

How about a poster for Zouve about 'What's Wrong With Civilization III' ?:D

One thinks a t-shirt message along these lines would be nice:
I conquered the world for the cause of Evil Fascism, and have the most posts on CFC, and all I got was this lousy shirt.
And a cold.

Originally posted by Simon Darkshade
One thinks a t-shirt message along these lines would be nice:
I conquered the world for the cause of Evil Fascism, and have the most posts on CFC, and all I got was this lousy shirt.
And a cold.

Haha just making sure everyone knows that you have overtaken PH in the great spam league. As a T shirt it wouldn't sell very well as not many people ever the most posts.

Originally posted by civ1-addict
Darkshade really wants to know he's the greatest spammer, for the moment..
Who would ever have thought somebody could overtake PH!?
Soon to be overtaken by starlifter though, at the rate he's going.... :)

Starlifter is miles behind...:p

PH stopped posting almost completely after he got the number one spot.

Top Bottom