[LH] Improved Hitler (New Texture)

pencilgod

Chieftain
Hey guys,

As my first post on this forum I would like to give you something new. I found NikNaks wonderful Hitler Leaderhead on this forum but felt the texture still looked a little bit too much like Napoleon. So I reskinned the face, paying special attention to the nose and chin. And while I was at it I also made some changes to the tie, the colour of the uniform and his armband.

If you want to use this new texture, you can simply replace the .dds files in your existing Hitler LH folder. If you want to install the LH including the model, all files are included in the folder.

Please let me know what you think about this!!

- Pencilgod

EDIT: I toned down the wrinkles a little bit, and I added a button.
EDIT2: Reskinned the arms. See Hitler_pg1.2.ar

Attachments

• Hitler_pg1.2.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 460
  • newhitler4.jpg
    newhitler4.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 2,936
Frankly, it looks not so much like Napoleon now, but too much like a Shar-Pei.

I think it looks good now! Awesome Hitler!

Nice. If only you could do something about the arms which seem to have a completely different texture from the rest of his suit. (That's actually really bugged me since the first version of this leaderhead debuted.)

Yeah, I guess that's my fault entirely. I cheated slightly by keeping Nap's arms and replacing his torso with De Gaulle's to give him the suit. I tried copy-pasting from one file to the other, but the effects were sub-par, I'm afraid. Good luck.

Great skin! I've added links to the OP of my Hitler thread.

You should check the skin for the suit, perhaps NikNak's skinned the entire thing. If that is the case you can just replace the whole suit again with DeGaulle's. If this is beyond your abilities I might be able to do it for you, I have NikNak's Hitler in my mod and the arms have always annoyed me, and I never realized it was because they were from a different model.

I have reskinned the arms to better match Hitler's suit. I think this is rougly the best I can do with the model in it's current form, as I've tried a bunch of stuff with the arms. I think it looks pretty good now, at least the arms are more part of the suit now.

The Capo, feel free to edit the model to attach De Gaulle's arms if you want to, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm spending any more time on this guy ;). I've probably got some new stuff coming up with Niknaks in the near future.

Top Bottom