[LH] Improved Putin (New texture, music)

pencilgod

Chieftain
Dear civfanatics,

I improved another leaderhead, this time the wonderful Vladimir Putin leaderhead by Ekmek. The model is fantastic, but I believed the skin left something to be desired, particularly the eyebrows, so I changed it around a bit. I retextured the face and gave him a new suit and background. In the archive you will also find all the XML files to add him into the game, a civilopedia entry and cool new diplomacymusic by John Powell.

Enjoy and let me know what you think,

- pencilgod

credits: Ekmek for the Putin Leaderhead

Attachments

• Putin Mod Final.rar
    5.9 MB · Views: 605
  • Putin.jpg
    Putin.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 3,017
Bozhe Moy!

This... this is perfect! Real awesome!

Very good! I think we have a new texture artist extraordinaire. Perhaps you could officially team up with Ekmek or The Capo (two of our current best modelers) to help out with texturing. It would save them time, cover something that I think they enjoy less, and probably decrease overall production time on leaderheads. Everyone would benefit.

I will probably do a few more leaderheads, but only ones that I would like to add in my game myself, so only those that are cool to begin with ;). I'm thinking of giving Ekmek's Xerxes a new texture, but I'm not entirely sure about that yet. Also there will probably be some stuff upcoming with Niknaks that I cannot do with the LH's currently available ;).

I will probably do a few more leaderheads, but only ones that I would like to add in my game myself, so only those that are cool to begin with ;). I'm thinking of giving Ekmek's Xerxes a new texture, but I'm not entirely sure about that yet. Also there will probably be some stuff upcoming with Niknaks that I cannot do with the LH's currently available ;).
Xerxes? I downloaded him, so I'll be following closely!

Awesome job! Saves me work going back to that one!

Very good! I think we have a new texture artist extraordinaire. Perhaps you could officially team up with Ekmek or The Capo (two of our current best modelers) to help out with texturing. It would save them time, cover something that I think they enjoy less, and probably decrease overall production time on leaderheads. Everyone would benefit.

yes, texturing eats up a lot of time. I'd be very happy if you could retexture some of my stuff.

PS if you don't mid I'll replace my old putin in the db with yours (and add you in the creds)

Ditto @ what Ekmek said, I'm the worst at doing textures. So if you could help out with some (like Mindaugas currently) that would be awesome.

Great job! That Putin is more realistic and not so tan, but maybe the old background is a bit better because the new one is very red (Communist? :)

PLEASE HELP!!! I dont get it!!!

for example I recently downloaded the PUTIN leaderhead.

It had about 50 files in there...

some are .kf , .dds , .tga , .nif , .kfm , .mp3 , .xml , .ini.bak , .jpg ...

Where do i put all these files???

all in the same folder, preferably called "putin" see other leaders that came with game to get how it works or see the leaderhead installation tutorial in the tutorial section.

PS this why I disagreed with the moderates that moved the how-to thread out of this section. now we are getting bombarded again with "how do I.."

Why the music is such a villain like?
It's even doesn't sound any Russian

Yes, I do, I even uploaded nice music at database, but somebody rated it by 1 star.

That guy rates everyone one star, ask StrategyOnly; although maybe it's just a glitch in the system.

Top Bottom