Mafia, a New Age

Terrance888

Discord Reigns
The Background
Spoiler :
Once upon a time, there was a MMORPG called Last Try and a area called Gradient. Some of the players try to cheat by killing other players on purpose. They formed a criminal organization.

One day, there were orders from the head honcho of said criminal organization: eliminate everybody in the Gradient to mine all teh cilver.

The question on their lips was: Why? The area was pretty much idyllic. There was a lake, it was moderately close to the valleys, moderately close to the mountains, had a temperate climate, and had a low crime rate, high training opportunities, and even had a thriving economy. Its chief export was vanilla; its chief import was chocolate.

But, like good followers, they struck, quickly and silently. Due to bureaucratic limitations, however, they could only kill one person per night. So they killed Admin Grinner.

Upon the discovery of the void, the players suddenly knew what to do: about 20 of them would decide the fate of the rest of the town. They would do this by holding special votes and lynching people once per day until the org were dead. It had worked before (actually this had never been tried).

That being decided, the players went to off line, some for the last time...

Yup, shamelessly ripped from LightFangs game

And the rules

Rules

Spoiler :
Rules
-1 mafia for every six or seven players
-Nights will last approximately 24 hours.
-Mafia members will E-mail their kills and clues to me at night time.
-Clues can be either true or false, and they must alternate. You choose the veracity of your clue at the onset, and then they must alternate.
-All clues must be explained to me.
-If a mafia member fails to send in a clue, I will make a true clue.
-Talking at night is NOT permitted.
-Day will last approximately 48 hours.
-Voting will occur during the day.
-The amount of votes given will equal the number of mafia.
-All votes must be in bold.

Also ripped from LightFang

SignUps are Open!
Love Day 1
Cubsfan6506 Night 1
electric926 Day 1
Catharsis
Carmen510
CCRunner Night 1
IceKommander Day 1
LightFang Night 2
rhawn Night 1
plarq Night 2
Sirtommygun
choxorn
Taillesskangaru
D'artagnan59
trada
Empiremaker
Snerk Night 2

Deleted, Innocent
Kicked, Innocent
Kicked, Mafia

8 Players Left.

In again. Hopefully I won't die first again.

I'll sign up..

In. You should also mention that you ripped your extra sentances from my game ;)

Another Mafia Game already? I never would have guessed.

Really, I'm so honored that you guys decide to liberally borrow from my Vanilla setup. :p

I'm all about winning.

By E-Mail, I assume you mean private message?

and IN.

Heh, I misinterpreted Charles's post. I thought this had already started. :blush:

Since it hasn't, though, what do you mean by 'neutral guild'? Like, a group of people who don't care who wins? Sounds like an easy job ;)

So /in that I am developing personality problems.

Top Bottom