Game Session Instruction Thread #2

Cyc

Looking for the door...
All Leaders and our one Governor please post instructions below for our Sunday Turn Chat to be held at 1600 UTC. That's 0900am in California and Noon in New York.

This will be an online Turn Chat using the below save -

DemoGame Mar 19th, 3550bc

Less than 12 hours till the Turn Chat.

Turn Chat is about to start.

Turn 11 and beyond ~

Attachments

• DemoGame, Mar 22, 3050 BC.SAV
    88.2 KB · Views: 102
  • #turnchat 20090322.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 117
Sorry, did not get a chance to post after returning from vacation. :blush:

We used to do these threads in the main forum where they would be seen by people navigating to the citizens forum. Any special rationale for using the government forum?

Well they tend to get buried during elections. The Government thread is where I'm used to seeing them. This is where the Game Session Schedule is also.

EDIT: ChatLog posted.

Hmmm, still no bonus food resources, but at least there is a luxury in sight.

Tundra to the North, Coast to the East, North-West and South-West with possibly more coast to the south of Moira as well. That leaves West and South of Tara as potential routes to more land, unless we are on a small island...

PS: Cyc, you mention in the chatlog that you are not running a graphics mod. Having just had to reinstall and add all my graphics mods back to Civ that is definitely not the vanilla graphics, looks more like Warpstorm's Watercolour graphics to me though I'm going from memory as I last looked at that before I settled on the Snoopy version I use.

Now that I think about it, I did switch to a watercolor mod years ago. But I'm pretty sure I've reinstalled Conquests since then. Don't remember re-applying the graphics mod, but I probably did. Been using it for so long, it's now vanilla to me. :D

Conquests uses the graphics used by Vanilla unless you install something else. If you change the graphics in Vanilla then Conquests changes too. I found this out as I had different versions of Civ modded with different graphics so that I could tell what I was running when I was playing Vanilla in the SGOTM and C3C elsewhere. So that probably is the watercolour mod you installed years ago.

Top Bottom