SNES Preparation, Need more players!

Sanotra

Wannabe Modder
Hello Everyone,

Its me Sanotra, and its been awhile, some of you may remember my quirky little Nes I had posted here awhile back, quite different from most. For those of you who don't know me Hello ;) .

I have not had the chance to really play any NES's on here, and so like my last NES, this one should be quite different then what your accustomed to. I am sorry if the style and culture is different, but its my own flavor. If you would like to play just let me know :)

Ok here's the idea I bring forth. I need everyone who wishes to join, to pick a spot on the map below. Give me your coordinates (ex. A5), and fill out the following form...

Name of Civilization:
Coordinates for the Nation:

The Climates:
- Lush climates provide plenty of timber, warmer weather, and easier population expansion. Farming is easier, and expansion is faster.
- Mountainous climates provide good shelter, and plenty of resources, a nation settled in the mountains has better defense then players on flat land.
- Desert climates are dry and hot, populations struggle until irrigation is researched, however nations in the desert move quicker then nations elsewhere.
- Dry climates aren't too harsh, but are not very resourceful either, a nation situated in these places will depend on the intellect of their leader.
- Harsh climates like the northern tundras, and snow lands, provide excellent defense for nations in winter, and plenty of wild game to hunt. Timber is plentiful too.

Terrain Specials:
Players establishing in different terrain types, get various benefits.

Mountains:
Pros:

Plenty of Coins, and Stone. Higher Defense against invading nations.
Cons:
Cities closer together. Slower Movement and expansion.

Desert:
Pros:

Very large territorial control, wider borders, faster movement.
Cons:
Barely any resources, weaker attacking tundra nations.

Dry:
Pros:

Large territorial control, wider borders.
Cons:
Scarce resources.

Tundra:
Pros:

Ability to establish distant colonies to collect far off resources.
In the winter season your defense and movement is increased.
Cons:
Small territorial control, smaller borders.

Lush:
Pros:

Plenty of food, and timber. Normal territorial control.
Cons:
Scarce on stone, and metals.

And here is the way the game will play, kind of like civ.
Depending on the region, there will be different resources, and different opportunities. You will have 5 move tokens per update. Used in different ways, which I will post in the next update. Here is the Tech Tree, more will be added later.
Spoiler :

So, it's been six hours, and you're offline, so are we allowed to post? :p Normally mods tend to reserve a few posts before the setoff. (I'm unsure about preneses though)

U10.

Ftw

Who is Abbadon?

Russia, Dark Green, L3

You are excused, you would not realise how many people make that mistake, it irks me rotten!

Singodia~Purple

You are excused, you would not realise how many people make that mistake, it irks me rotten!

Singodia~Purple

Sorry then.. :mischief:

Heres how its looking so far. I'd like some more peeps :p

In case your wondering, that is forest and wild game around your cities.

I am considering it, actually, but I am very unsure whether a joining would be proper, especially since I quit all other NESes I'm in. But let it hang in the air, perhaps a number of players will show up. :)

Your going to have lots of problems if you keep saving as .jpeg You want to save as .png

I enjoy imageshack as a better uploader

Perhaps shop around in the NESing forum; post an advertisement for this NES in While We Wait or the New NESes Development thread; Or do like Abaddon and recruit people from OT (How I originally got here :p)

Top Bottom