My air defence units

I made these units for my 2nd Korean war scenario which is still working in progress. The S-75 Dvina was made from scratch, the TorM was from Jane's Fleet Commander which I made a new skin and then animated it, and the S-300, the chassis is from a Scud model, I made the missile canisters.

Yang Liu: It would be really easy if I could just use the unit graphics in JTCS or TOAW, but they only have 6 directions and are not animated.

Hallo King Comm
It would be really easy if I could just use the unit graphics in JTCS or TOAW, but they only have 6 directions and are not animated.

Do not equate please TOAW with JTCS! JTCS meest PG3D WWII + Cold was exceeds these plays around a multiple. You can determine that naturally only if one plays times. CiV III and other plays are not comparable with the size of the maps. Your animations are very beautiful, become not effective however in unhistorical and inaccurate yardsticks of troops and maps . I played CiV III for many years, and will do not at any price without JTCS meets to PG3D. The strategy and tactics, the nearly infinite maps, as well as the atmosphere of sound of being are incomparable.

H.Balck :king:

in german:
Bitte nicht TOAW mit JTCS gleichsetzen ! JTCS meest PG3D WWII + Cold War übersteigt diese Spiele um ein Vielfaches. Das kannst du natürlich erst feststellen, wenn man mal spielt. CiV III und andere Spiele sind mit der Größe der Karten nicht vergleichbar. Deine Animationen sind sehr schön, kommen aber in unhistorischen und ungenauen Maßstäben von Truppen und Karten nicht zur Geltung. Ich habe CiV III jahrelang gespielt, und werde um keinen Preis auf JTCS meets PG3D verzichten. Die Strategie und die Taktik, die fast unendlichen Karten, sowie die Warsoundatmosphäre sind unvergleichbar.

A more descriptive thread title would be better than just "my air defence units".

are the previews larger than actual animations.. they just seem a little bit too big

Top Bottom