CensusNES: Please post in this thread if you NES

Is anybody out there?

• Total voters

Abaddon

Deity
Hello All!

From time to time it is nice to know how many players we actually have!

So please, count yourself in, and we will know within a week or so how many people we have active within NESing.
Little or small, it doesnt matter, playing on one NES or Running, we all make up this community :D

Just out of curiosity, have we had a "census" of active NESers recently? I see a lot of new names showing up.

This sounds like a pretty interesting idea. It would be good to kow how many NESers are active and who they are. Wasn't there a thread like this a while back? (like before I was here)

I think at least one has been done before, I can't remember when or what the thread would possibly be named or I'd look for it. If I recall it was around the time we moved to our own subforum. It'd be interesting to do again to see if we've grown significantly since.

Yeah, we need a census. I'd like to see the total amount of activity we have now ideas without counting it all up myself.

I don't exist

I'm here, and i exist!

This is never going to work. You'll never get EVERY NESer to post here.

SILENCE, Nonbeliever!

Germanicus the Great has arrived and marked his presence.

We don't need to get every NESer to post, thats not the point, we want to know who is active enough to post in this thread!

I be here. Going to post a link in ABNW, I'd recommend other moderators to do the same as getting people from the NESes is a better tactic than just hoping they notice a new thread.

I guess I exist. Let me just check...

Yep.

My NES has the link.

Many, many, links done :)

Hope too many are not offended by it.

Mine has 2 links. :p

I'm here, although I don't tend to NES outside of FFHNESes. I guess I just have too high expectations :p.

present (raises hand)

Top Bottom