European Wars: The Swedish mid 16th C.-mid 18th C.

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here is my second unit pack: the Swedish mid 16th C. - mid 18th C.
From left to right: Finnish Reiter mid 16th C., Swedish Arquebusier mid 16th C., Swedish Cavalry mid 17th C., Swedish Artillery mid 17th C., Swedish Dragoon mid\late 17th C., Swedish Fusilier mid 18th C., Swedish Grenadier mid. 18th C., Swedish Dragoon mid 18th C., Swedish Artillery mid 18th C. and Swedish Hussar mid 18th C.
Many thanks to Vuldacon for the explosion animation of the Swedish Grenadier and for the palette.

And the previews:

Download Part I
Download Part II

And dont'forget my previous Swedish units:

Swedish Pikeman
Swedish Musketeer

All units are tested in game.;)

Really good work! I'm blown away by the speed and number of units folk like Sandris, Wyrm, and now you can produce.

If you'll allow me to be picky--watch the right leg on your infantry units' death animation. It bends awkwardly. And mind the slidey feet on the Arquebusier's fortify animation.

Oh...and I very much like your cavalry death animation! Keep it up!

Thanks to all for the comments. Micaelus: I'm working to change the Arquebusier anim, but I am not yet satisfied of the work.
CiaranB123: the next units line will be the Ottomans, and after this I think the French cavalry units as the infantry units are just realased by Sandris.

Nice pack as your last one ~ :goodjob:
Though the people in "Swedish Artillery" preview looks a little small compared with others ;)

And Sandris, our brilliant artist, we are also thirsty for your new packs :D

There seems to be something wrong with the helmet of the Reiter in the victory animation.

Nice job. An excellent pack of units.:goodjob::)

I see as well what Wyrm was talking about though. It almost looks like he changes helmets for the victory.

Thanks. The rest of you guys need to start looking closely rather than giving a blanket :goodjob: statement. Otherwise little mistakes make it through. Poeple do that for mine, and I go back and fix the problem.

Thanks. The rest of you guys need to start looking closely rather than giving a blanket :goodjob: statement. Otherwise little mistakes make it through. Poeple do that for mine, and I go back and fix the problem.

Yes, I see it. The helmet change the color. I will fix it. Thanks Wyrm.

Nice pack as your last one ~ :goodjob:
Though the people in "Swedish Artillery" preview looks a little small compared with others ;)

This is true: but it's due to the size of the unit. At same size of a single unit I cannot put in the scene two men and a cannon because the anims put some parts of units outside of the scene. It is the same problem of the cavalry units: they cannot be at the same size of infantry units; othewise they cannot fit in the scene.:)

Top Bottom