Israelian Namgachon

Mechanized Infantry Namgachon

modelled on Asioasioasio Centrurion

meshes uploaded on Snafusmith's M113.nif (with animations included)
I uploaded on this for the sounds... but it has not turret dummy

I was unable to correct that error in the sides

Texture is a my modification of centurion texture with photos and a little of the Type 97

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to use it as You want

KrugerPritz

Attachments

• namgachon.jpg
    namgachon.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 378
  • NamgaInGame.jpg
    NamgaInGame.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 463
Just a question, what kind of vehicle is this exacly?
It can't be a tank unless it's in the grade of the PZ-1 and it can't realy be a APC becouse of no place for troops.

hi, first let me say i love the model at least from what i can see on the posted pics...:)

however i am having trouble to make the graphic work in the game. all i see is a big red circle instead of the unit.

please help.

also is there any chance you'l be doing more Israeli units? i am in the process of assembling a full Israeli empire mod and could use some more unique units like the "Levi" aircraft, the "Daka" sub etc..

P.S: my BtS is 3.0.3

hi, first let me say i love the model at least from what i can see on the posted pics...:)

however i am having trouble to make the graphic work in the game. all i see is a big red circle instead of the unit.

please help.

That means you nif (or fx) is not where you said in the xml.

thank you mamba, i have gone over the config file line by line and indeed i found the problem, it seems i misplaced one symbol " < " and that threw every thing else off.. i have corrected it and it works just fine.. great unit.. :)

Thank You 7ronin and nightfirewind and thank You mamba to have resolved the problem of nightfirewind. ;)
I'm working now in new units... I have to make the Iveco truck as requested and I'm doing the new brazilian Imbrafiltro VBL... (this is almost done... but without Blueprints).

Attachments

• brasil VBL2.jpg
    brasil VBL2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 199
you welcome KrugerPritz , :p , and the brazilian unit in the pic looks great, i look forward to see your next creations..

ok. so now i have encountered a new and mostly unexpected problem.

i have attempted to integrate the nagmashon unit you build into esnaz's israeli mod and everything looks just fine in civilopeda, the unit is part of israeli empire, it replaces mechanized infantry, looks great as far the graphics is concerned and all that....

so were's the problem? well if i try to build the unit the game crashes... !!! now this is not some one time thing.. every time i direct a city to build the unit it crashes the game.
also what is interesting to note is that i have tried to start a custom game with toons of cash and place some units before starting the game and guess what?
.... nothing. the units work fine.. they move, the respond to orders such as fortify etc.. but when i try to build more.. the game crashes..

can anyone please help me out ?

Top Bottom