Unit Animation - Musket Infantry

Dark Sheer

Deity
This is the Colonial Musket Infantry as requested by Kal-El. The zip file contain the following:

MusketInfantryDefault.flc
MusketInfantryFortify.flc
MusketInfantryAttackA.flc
MusketInfantryRun.flc
MusketInfantryVictory.flc
MusketInfantryDeath.flc
MusketInfantryAttack.wav
MusketInfantryFidget.wav
MusketInfantryDeath.wav
MusketInfantryVictory.wav
Musket Infantry.ini

I am too tired to create the Civilopedia icon. :p So if someone will be kind enough to create one, thank you. ;)

Get the zip file here.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads2/MusketInfantry.zip

For those who didn't follow the original request thread, here is some preview.

Attachments

• musketinfantrydefault.gif
    musketinfantrydefault.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 8,353
Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
Wow that's a stunning unit you cooked up there. That would make a lot better unique unit for France. Every detail is perfect on that fella except the green smoke. :p
Shadows are also green. That's just how the Civ 3 engine interprets darker shades of things later on. :p

Thanks for another great unit!

Now that I am back in action, I am thinking of making a machine gunner using Leader Modern. ;) Now, the question is how should I go about making it. :)

But before I start on that, I would like to take some time to create a settle animation for settler modern. I refuse to accept that cities come out from a bag. :p

Originally posted by Trip

Shadows are also green. That's just how the Civ 3 engine interprets darker shades of things later on. :p

C'mon man. You gotta know I was just bull****ing. Didn't the green face with the tongue sticking out tell you anything?

Great job Dark Sheer :goodjob: and Thanks for the unit :D

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE CHEERS FOR DARK SHEER!
HIPP HIPP
HOORAY
HIPP HIPP
HOORAY
HIPP HIPP
HOORAY!
Thank You Dark Sheer! :goodjob: :D ;) :) [party] [dance] :bday:

Very nice Dark Sheer.

This could also be an alternate UU for the Americans. I always though a musket/rifle unit would be appropriate, and it wouldnt be such a long wait as opposed to the F-15.

This is aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeeesssssssssoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The unit I missed the most in the original game, thank you so much!

Top Bottom