FF Mod King Unit Pack: #1 Bold Princesses

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
I've finally found some time to return to Civ III modding and decided to make a pack of FF mod king units to celebrate. This pack consists of the bold, adventurous princesses found in several of the games. These are all companion units for the LH I made (and in at least two of the cases use the same exact base model that I used in the actual LH) for the same factions:

First up is Princess Sara of Sasune (Final Fantasy III):

Download Princess Sara

Next is Princess Ovelia Atkascha of Lesalia (Final Fantasy Tactics):

Download Princess Ovelia

Third is Dagger, Princess Garnet til Alexandros XVII's nom de guerre (Final Fantasy IX):

Download Dagger

Fourth up is Princess Fiona of Alfitiria (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles):

Download Princess Fiona

Finaly, rounding out the pack is the swashbuckling Princess Ashelia "Ashe" B'nargan Dalmasca of Dalmasca (Final Fantasy XII):

Download Princess Ashe

Awwww, now you've gone and actually made a unit for one of the LHs I was using! Now I have to go and do all that work to add it to my scenario.:p Would have to remove the magic attacks, though.

And would it be slightly ironic for me to say that I could also use Ashe as for Kari's upgraded unit?:D

Glad you guys like them.

Micaelus: Your unit render script is the reason I was able to release them so quickly. :D

Looks great, Hikaro. Nice work!:):goodjob:

:bump:

I've decided to finally get around to finishing this unit pack up.... I just added Princess Sara, and will be working on Princess Fiona this weekend sometime. Sorry its taken me so long to get these units done....

Okay, I just finished and uploaded Princess Fiona, so this unit pack is officially finished (finally!)

My next Final Fantasy King Unit pack is titled "Killer Queens," which should give you an idea of who's included in that particular grouping. :D

No, but that IS where I got the title for the pack from... The particular ladies in said unit pack will be:

Sorceress Edea Kramer of Galbadia (FF VIII)

Queen Reina Tycoon of the Kingdom of Tycoon (FF V)

Queen Hilda of the Fynn Alliance (FF II)

The Star Sibyl of Windhurst (FF XI)

....but that's after I re-do Cloud Strife and the Shinra SOLDIER using my new, improved 2-handed sword animations (and the new, improved props and figures I have available now that I didn't have at the time).

Top Bottom