Screenshots for marketing purposes

Maniac

Apolyton Sage
I could use some Planetfall screenshots for marketing purposes. Unfortunately my computer is ancient and in simply unable to do some graphical stuff like display shadows on terrain or let features adjust to terrain height. I also can't use any of the screenshots you have already posted, because those were meant ro show me a problem - not exactly good for marketing purposes. ;)

So that's why I'm asking if you guys could post your interesting screenshots here which show off Planetfall. :D

Could someone please make a screenshot (with highest graphical settings and single unit graphics turned on) of:

See last few posts for new requests.

To create a consistent look:
- These units should be placed in the center of a 3*3 Flat Moist bunch of plots. Or shelf in case of naval units.
- The terrain grid and terrain yield view should be turned off (Ctrl-T & Ctrl-Y)
- Single Unit Graphics should be turned on.
- Fully zoomed in, so the HP and faction flag disappears.
- In bmp or png format.

If you don't want to upload the whole image (which is rather large in size), you can cut off parts. I only need the unit itself with some terrain around it.
These screenshots are for button creation.

There's no end date. They're for use in various announcements and the first post of the download thread & main thread in the mod forum.

This screenshot is taken with all graphical settings to their maximum.

From my current campaign: capital besieged by native lifeforms.

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 2,524
Thanks that's a great screenshot. :)

Only a pity the sealurk doesn't have a texture yet. :(

Screenshot: my troops assaulting a Believer base (it seems they have really angered the Planet!)

Attachments

• screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 1,939
Fortunately! - otherwise I still hadn't succeeded in making spawning spots unable to spawn adjacent to each other!

By the way, another request if you feel like making screenshots: could you please go into the worldbuilder, make patches of 3 by 3 plots of the same terrain with nothing of them, and make a screenshot of it? Then I could make good looking terrain buttons for the Datalinks.

Terrain types:

Flat Arid
Rocky Arid
Flat Moist
Rocky Moist
Flat Rainy
Rocky Rainy
Flat Polar
Rocky Polar
Shelf
Ocean
Trench

By the way, another request if you feel like making screenshots: could you please go into the worldbuilder, make patches of 3 by 3 plots of the same terrain with nothing of them, and make a screenshot of it? Then I could make good looking terrain buttons for the Datalinks.
Here they are.
Please inform me when you download the pack so that I can remove it, I have to respect this forum's upload limit. :p

Here is one showing the moment before starting a seabattle with Miriam:

Attachments

• SeabattleVSCarrier.jpg
    SeabattleVSCarrier.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 1,460
Thanks! Though I at last changed the Cruiser art to that of the Stealth Destroyer after seeing your screenshot. ;)

Could someone please make a screenshot (with highest graphical settings and single unit graphics turned on) of:

The Flamethrower
The Unity Rover

These units should be placed in the center of a 3*3 Flat Moist bunch of plots, to create a consistent look. It's for button creation.

Edit: Also useful would be a screenshot of the

Unity Foil &
Transport Foil

placed on a 3*3 square of Shelf terrain.

throwing my hat into the ring as the gaians:

Attachments

• planetfall01.jpg
    planetfall01.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 1,204
here you go! :goodjob:

Thanks! Could I also persuade you to make a screenshot of the Flamethrower?

Your Cruiser and Rover screenshots indicate you're playing unpatched, or at least not with the latest patch by the way. What link did you follow to download Planetfall, which ended up in you only downloading the main file?

throwing my hat into the ring as the gaians:

That's the most awesome screenshot posted so far! :goodjob:

Right you are.. I guess I had downloaded awhile ago and not had time to try it out until lately. Well here's a few unit shots from the current patch including Flamethrower.

BTW, the Fury Road mod has a nice resource animation of mutant 2-headed cows that could be a good graphic for Rare Moist DNA ;)

Thanks for the additional screenshots! :D

I guess I can keep pushing my luck: could I bother you to make a screenshot of the Coastal Guard? :mischief:

Top Bottom