Napoleonica: Powder Smoke over Europe

Sandris

Happiness to everybody
Napoleonica: Powder Smoke over Europe

About a couple of months ago I`ve started to play Firaxis` Napoleonic Europe scenario.
While playing I began to have a feeling of missing something ...

Download French units
Download Russian units
Download Prussian units
Download British and Danish units
Download Austrian and Turkish units
Download Dutch and Swedish units
Download Italian and Neapolitan units
Download Spanish and Portuguese units

Command and inspire your troops with military marches

Comments:
- First of all, I would like to thank Kinboat, utahjazz7, Plotinus, Steph, Micaelus, CamJH and many others whose figures, props, animations, software, manuals helped me to make the present unit pack.
- animations used for the present pack are the same as my previously made animations for these types of units.
- Taking in account the fact that military uniforms were changed for about 3-5 times within Napoleonic wars period, especially for infantry, I had to choose which period to take. Thus, I chose to make unit lines of the Later Napoleonic wars, circa 1810-1815, 1812-1815.
- Also, I hadn`t needed to use absolutely all unit types to play the current Napoleonic scenario.
- If somebody will get ready to make new Napoleonic mod or scenario I could help in extending my unit lines with new military types, new countries or even to make Early Napoleonic complete unit lines.
- If somebody wants to make the same units, it`s absolutely OK and it`s not a problem. That`s just my vision on Napoleonic units and I`m sure that somebody else could make them even better.

EDIT from June 27, 2009
BONUS PACK:

Download Saxonian and bonus Prussian, Spanish and Dutch units
Download Bavarian and bonus Austrian units
Download bonus French and British units
Download Polish and bonus Russian units

EDIT from June 29, 2009

1812 British Royal Horse Guard (fixed animations)

EDIT from July 23, 2009
Corrected civpedia images

Last edited:
I was the first one to download them all (stumbled upon them in the database), and all I can say is: Didn't expect that. Not the era, not the amount. Outstanding.

Napoleonica: Powder Smoke over Europe.

About two months ago I`ve started to play Firaxis` Napoleonic Europe scenario.
While playing I began to have a feeling of missing something ...

Now, I have the very strong feeling of missing something, too. :) These units are wonderful. Thank You very much for your work Sandris. :thanx:

Very nice!

I will definitely make a scenario. I started one a long time ago, but never finished it, due to lack of units.

Of course, if you want to expand it a bit, I will not object :).

Some Rhine conferacy or Polish units could be useful for instance, but it seems you have everything else covered.

Anyway, I'll need some time to digest this.

Wow.
Just wow.
I love them all.
Great work.:goodjob:

oh oh :crazyeye:
a lot of nice units are to sift through and process :)
Greeting :king: from the Emperor Napoleon of France

Best Regards

MfG Wotan49

:eek: You're presence was limited and I was worried I wouldn't see many more units from you. Then you come out with one of the largest, most useful, and epically civ spanning packs I've ever seen. Awesome!:goodjob:
For those of us (me) who aren't so familiar with the make up of a Napoleonic-era military, could someone label what each unit is?

Some Rhine conferacy or Polish units could be useful for instance

Well, I fought of including Polish and Rhine Confederacy units in the pack.
I think it won`t be the problem to make them too while I`m still on the Napoleonic wave. :D

Woohoo! Sandris is back in action! :dance:

Gary, I know how poor look units at a Civ3-scale in comparison to what they are in Poser, but we must go forward. Don`t give up. ;)

Top Bottom