GIII-Oscar

Tone

Deity
Hall of Fame Staff
Congratulations to AutomatedTeller for his victory in "November". The new gauntlet details are as follows.

* Mapsize: Standard
* Difficulty: Warlord
* Condition: Spaceship

As with last month, this is another opportunity to knock one of my games off the top spot and there are four open slots in this table as well.

Good luck to all participants. Games due in by 15th June 2009.

Russia would probably win this.

I might try Byzantium or Greece, though. And Persia has the advantage of A) an easy GA and B) immediate pyramids.

Is the HOF staff on strike, or where is everybody??
Sorry. No. Just a few internet problems between the pair of us and a busy work schedule for me when I have actually been able to get online.

The update will arrive very soon but in the meantime I can say that there were no entries for this gauntlet. (In fact there were no SS games at all this month.)

I had remembered some of these didn't end up with submissions. I decided to play this one as a 5CC with Babylon. I played with sedentary barbs and popped a settler. My capital went something like warrior-warrior-temple pre-build on settler to pop one from a hut-settler-worker-Colossus. Then I had it put in wonders for tourist capital like a 20k, but I went with the Pyramids earlier than I would have in a 20k. I didn't have any wars, but I did have to seek out resources for a while... I had a rubber colony which I lost, and I couldn't trade for it, but by that time I had already finished the SS part which requires rubber. I finished in 1315.

Top Bottom