Leaven's Graphics Library

Leaven

I like the yellow ones...
I've done a lot of graphic work while making my own mods, but rarely do I feel that my work is good enough to actually post (Plus I don't usually make my own stuff, just convert other peoples work to suit my purposes), but I was feeling like I should contribute something so here it is. This thread will eventually contain all the work I think others might use as I come up with it.

First up, Cities:
Here are 5 city sets I made by Photoshoping some of Varwnos' cities. The first four are the "Human" city set (originally released with the "Orc" set), recolored to have different roofs, while the last combines his Viking set and Ethiopian set (I was going for a sort of Viking/Germanic/Anglo-Saxon look). I made these for a fantasy mod I was working on, so they might not be very historical, but I hope someone else can use them.

Get them Here
Thanks to Varwnos for making the originals!

Next, Resources:
Here are some resource icons I converted from the Sierra Online game series Quest for Glory. You'll notice that the quality varies a little, but thats 'cuz the games use different graphics so some came out better than others.
They are, in order:
Dagger, Garlic, Rusulka, Magic Seeds, Magical Wood, Venomous Vine Fruit,
Magic Mushrooms, Magic Fruit, Honey Bird Feather, Thieves Oil, Magical Flowers, Corn,
Meat Rations, Magic Water, Zebra Skins, Apples, Glowing Gem, Gem of the Guardian,
Fire Opal, Magic Acorn, Gold/Money, Honey, Jungle Orchid, Pegasus Feathers,
Food Rations, Vegetables, Spitting Spora Seed, Leather Armor, Dagger (Repeat), Longsword,
Thieves Oil (Blue Variation), Vigor Potion, Mana Potion, Health Potion, Dispel Potion, Paper,
Chainmail Armor, Shield, Rope, Thieves Oil (Can), Grapling Hook, Treasure

Get Them Here
Thanks to Sierra Online for making the original games!

Here are some Tech Icons I made from images I found around the web (mostly Google):
Writing, Lumber, Thatching, Thatching (2), Storytelling,
Viking Jewelry, Runes, Runes (2), Viking Churches, Seafaring,
Shires, Laws, Spearheads, Cerm. Burial, Currency

Get Them Here

Attachments

• 5cities.jpg
    5cities.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,819
  • QFG-resources.jpg
    QFG-resources.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,920
  • 15techs.jpg
    15techs.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,872
Here is my Starmap Space Terrain, featuring all-new higher-resolution planets and a more even starscape background. Full thread here.
This terrain set won PCX of the Month for Dec. 2009! :trophy:

Also, here are some new Future Tech Icons I've just finished to use with the terrain:

From the top-left: Quantum Mechanics, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced A.I., Manufacturing, Asteroid Mining, Asteroid Mining 2 OR Space Colonization, Domed Cities, Mars Landing, Satellites, Ion Engines, Holographics, Robotics.

Download them Here

Also, here are some title screens I made from NASA's "Blue Marble" satellite collection:

Download Here

I like the resources too, but the shadows all fall in the wrong direction.
Thanks for the comments, I never noticed that about the shadows, and I've been playing with them for awhile:), I guess it wouldn't be too hard to flip them... I'll look at it when i have some time.

Thanks for these tech icons, they will be very useful should I ever get around to updating my viking scenario.

Here is the first of two Future Tech Icon packs I plan to release. All are images I found on Google, then Photoshopped a bit.

From the top-left:
Quantum Mechanics, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum A.I., Manufacturing, Asteroid Mining, Asteroid Mining 2 OR Space Colonization, Domed Cities, Mars Landing, Satellites, Ion Engines, Holographics, Robotics.

Download Here

Attachments

• FutureTechPreview.jpg
    FutureTechPreview.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,527
Super-special-awesome!!!
:goodjob:

Top Bottom