European Wars: the French mid 16th C - mid 18th C

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
The Ottomans was an hard task? No! this is an hard task!

From left to right:
Reiter 16th C, Artillery 16th C, Chevaux-Legère 17th C, Line Cavalry 17th C, Artillery 17th C, Dragoon 17th C, Pikeman 17th C, Musketeer de la Garde 17th C, Artillery 18th C, Line Cavalry 18th C, Cuirassier 18th C, Dragoon 18th C, French Hussar 18th C and as bonus unit French Foot Artillery 1790!

And, as usual, the previews:

Downloads:

Part I

Part II

Update: see below the PediaIcons for the French Line Cavalry 17th C

Attachments

• PediaIcons.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 222
Wow.
That's immense.
:goodjob:

Lovely pack as always, imperator! :D

I am again especially fond of that sweet looking artillery. :goodjob:

The cannons are very nicely modeled, but you will have to work on the run animation. It still leaves a lot to be desired.

Otherwise, nice and needed units. Thank you. :)

Nice Units ,Imperator !

... but what the heck you are making with the animated previews ???
When I try (as always) right-clicking them (to DL them too) it says that the graphics is a .htm ?
Please realize that I do not store only the unit-files on my HD. I dl the units ,the previews and the first page of the thread in my own DL-Archive. ... and I guess I`m not the only one who wants to dl the previews.
So could you please consider to change the way you`re uploading the previews ?

Thanks in advance and Bye
General 666

Lookin' good!

Thanks to all for the comments! A request: please, there is a moderator that can correct the title of this thread? I have made a mistake: Warsh instead of Wars! Thanks.
Next realases: the italians and the napoleonic artillery units!

I think it could be reasonable to try making French Foot Artillery 1790 the same scale as all other Artillery units. :)

As always, imperator1961, I am a big fan of your "musketeer with rapier" animations. Just like in the Dumas books! :)

Top Bottom