Modular RoM Wonders II

generalstaff

Steadfast
Modular Wonders II for Rise of Mankind (2.7)

1. World Trade Center:
+6 Gold
+2 Great Merchant
Provides Resources: 1 Gold and 1 Silver
+10% Gold in all cities
Req: Steel (Resource), Globalization

2. Piazza San Marco:
+4 Culture
+2 Great Artist
Free Market in all cities
Req: Music, Code of Conduct

3. Porcelain Tower:
+4 Culture
+2 Great Artist
+20% Science and +10% Gold in all cities
+1 Trade routes in all cities
Req: Meditation
Obsolete: Nationalism

4. Bolshoi:
+6 Culture
+2 Great Artist
+1 Free Artist
Free Theater in all cities
Req: Realism, Opera House (in city)
Obsolete: Wearable Electronics

General Note: They may require a new game to play with and may be unbalancing for game play.

Download Link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12748

Isn't the Porcelain Tower a little overpowered?

I'll use this addon in my next game too. :goodjob:

Isn't the Porcelain Tower a little overpowered?

I'll use this addon in my next game too. :goodjob:

I think I has a comparatively low cost, slightly less than San Marco. Also, it functions like having a free Library, plus extra gold and commerce, in every city from the Medieval age until the late Renaissance/early Industrial depending on research choices. It can give you a good tech buffer for a while.

To be honest, I thought the Bolshoi was the wonder which was going to be considered "underpowered" due to it being available long after Drama and having to be obsolete due to 2.7 changes.

Ok I am totally confused on how to install this and the leaderheads. Which directory do I put them in. I'm using windows Xp. I have this directory C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind. Then I also have the main directory under C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword. Where does these files go? Under which directory? I would appreciate any and all help. I love the ROM mod it's great. And anything that will spice it up is a plus for me.

Ok I am totally confused on how to install this and the leaderheads. Which directory do I put them in. I'm using windows Xp. I have this directory C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind. Then I also have the main directory under C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword. Where does these files go? Under which directory? I would appreciate any and all help. I love the ROM mod it's great. And anything that will spice it up is a plus for me.

Umm, this is modular wonders, not leaderheads. This is the leaderheads thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326238

Anyways, here is the path for the leaderheads: C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Leaderheads

If your question is about the path for wonders: C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Buildings
Most, if not all modules use this folder. The saves use My Games in My Documents. I hope I did not confuse you.

Once you figure out how to add modules, RoM really gains extra flavor. Stay tuned to this forum and feel free to comment, it helps people mod.

Ok atm with out the leaderheads, ROM works fine. But to add them u asked me to put them in C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Leaderhead. Well I figured ok great I'll try that. Of course now I don't have that path. My ROM is in C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind\ and also there is no Custom Leaderhead folder. So now u see my dilemma. Should I just reinstall CIV or what?:confused:

Ok atm with out the leaderheads, ROM works fine. But to add them u asked me to put them in C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Leaderhead. Well I figured ok great I'll try that. Of course now I don't have that path. My ROM is in C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind\ and also there is no Custom Leaderhead folder. So now u see my dilemma. Should I just reinstall CIV or what?:confused:
Just extract your zip file to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\.:)

Just extract your zip file to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\.:)

My ROM is not in that path it's in C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind\. So once again should I reinstall Civ IV, the whole mod, or what?:confused:

My ROM is not in that path it's in C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind\. So once again should I reinstall Civ IV, the whole mod, or what?:confused:
But you have this path C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods right??
You just need to copy (safer to cut i think) whole Rise of Mankind folder from C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind\, to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mod.
Then, extract the leaderhead zip file to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mod\Rise of Mandkind/Assets/Modules:)

LOL ok I did what u suggested I moved my ROM mod to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\. I then extracted the LeaderHead mod 10_canada to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules. I get the error Tag: TRAIT_ARCTIC in Info class was incorrect Current XML file is: modules\10 canada\assets\modules\custom civilizations\canada\aarand_civ4leaderheadinfos.xml or varriations of the same just different traits.

LOL ok I did what u suggested I moved my ROM mod to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\. I then extracted the LeaderHead mod 10_canada to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules. I get the error Tag: TRAIT_ARCTIC in Info class was incorrect Current XML file is: modules\10 canada\assets\modules\custom civilizations\canada\aarand_civ4leaderheadinfos.xml or varriations of the same just different traits.
Oh i see
Is it Aaranda's canada modmod?
Almost all of Aaranda's modmod that add new civ to ROM need his Trait modmod (the one that add more trait to ROM's leader), in order to make it work properly.You can find it in Aaranda's thread, if i remember it correctly:)

What other mods do you have too? if it is AAranda's, then it may be conflicting. If you don't have it, then I dunno what's up.

What other mods do you have too? if it is AAranda's, then it may be conflicting. If you don't have it, then I dunno what's up.

I got rid of all mods except for ROM. So that's all I have for mods.

@Zyamaia
Aha!
I see you're problem
Forgot what i suggested about extract the file directly to the modules folder.Now, right click the zip file, and choose extract here.You'll get 10 canada folder.Open it, then copy/cut asset folder inside it to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mod\Rise of Mandkind/.Overwrite all the files when you asked to.Now, check, if you have this path C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mod\Rise of Mandkind/Assets/modules\custom civilizations\canada\.It should work now(but you still need to install aaranda's trait mod)

YAY!!!!!! <Does a Happy Dance> No Errors in loading!!! But I still don't see the canadian leader. :( I have everything the way u wanted. Idk though.

YAY!!!!!! <Does a Happy Dance> No Errors in loading!!! But I still don't see the canadian leader. :( I have everything the way u wanted. Idk though.
Hmmm
That's weird
It worked perfectly with me.
Maybe you should ask aaranda itself (in his own thread:p.Afterall, we shouldn't discuss it here:lol:)

Top Bottom