European Wars: the Italians mid 16th C - mid 18th

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new pack: the Italians mid 16th C - mid 18th C.
From left to right: generic italian units.

Italian Arquebusier 16th C, Venetian Arquebusier 16th C, Venetian Stradiot (Light Cav) 16th C, Reiter, Dragoon 17th C, Artillery 16th C, Artillery 17th C.

Neapolitan (Kingdom of Two Sicilies) mid 17th C - mid 18th C:
Musketeer 17th C, Pikeman 17th C, Fusilier 18th C, Grenadier 18th C, Dragoon 18th C, Irregular Light Cavalry 18th C, Artillery 18th C:

Savoia units mid 17th C - mid 18th C.
Musketeer 17th C, Pikeman 17th C, Fusilier 18th C, Grenadier 18th C, Dragoon 18th C, Horse Grenadier 18th C, Artillery 18th C:

Some preview:

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Download Part 3

NOTE: in the Attachment Section of this post I have uploaded a .rar file with some PediaIcons I have missed in the first upload:
Generic Italian arquebusier, Neapolitan Dragoon 18th, Savoia artillery 18c, Savoia dragoon 18c, Venetian militia pikeman, Venetian musketeer 17thC

2nd NOTE: New .rar file in the Attachment Section in this post with added the missed Pedia for Venetian Musketeer 17th.

Attachments

• PediaIcons.rar
    43.4 KB · Views: 346
Part two of Italian units. Now Papal States and Republic of Venice.
From left to right:

Papal States mid 17th C - mid 18th C:
Musketeer 17th C, Pikeman 17th C, Swiss Guard, Fusilier 18th C, Grenadier 18th C, Dragoon 18th C, Artillery 18th C:

Venetian Republic units:

Musketeer 17th C, Militia Pikeman 17th C, Stradiot (Light Cav) 17th C, Fusilier 18th C, Grenadier 18th C, Dragoon 18th C, Cuirassier 18th C, Artillery 18th C:

The preview:

Download Part 4

Download Part 5

Very nice! I did not test it in game, but the artillery run and attack seems to be much better now, with proper looping :goodjob:

Will you remake your Napoleonic artillery to this standard?

Also, I'm almost finished with infantry and cavalry for the Napoleonic mod. I'll need artillery soon :).

Some missing pedia icons for
- Generic Italian arquebusier
- Neapolitan dragoon 18th
- Savoia artillery 18c
- Savoia dragoon 18c (the large icon is the same as the small)
- Venetian militia pikeman
- Venetian musketeer

Very nice, but I have one complain. You did too many units, I can't put them all in my mods, and now I have the difficult task to choose between several units!!!

I wonder if I could not use the Venetian for Hellas in my mod. Greece was not independant, but Venetia retained the control of several islands and part of the Adriatic coast for a long time.

Why did you create two posts? Wouldn't it be better to merge them?

Very nice! I did not test it in game, but the artillery run and attack seems to be much better now, with proper looping :goodjob:

Will you remake your Napoleonic artillery to this standard?

Also, I'm almost finished with infantry and cavalry for the Napoleonic mod. I'll need artillery soon :).

Yes, the new art attack and run are the test for the napoleonic units. Now I'm going to remade my Nap artillery units (French Foot and British Horse) and I add French Horse, British Foot and maybe British Rocket Team to the my next unit pack. After this I'planning an Asian pack ad after this others Napoleonic Artillery units.;)

Very nice, but I have one complain. You did too many units, I can't put them all in my mods, and now I have the difficult task to choose between several units!!!

I wonder if I could not use the Venetian for Hellas in my mod. Greece was not independant, but Venetia retained the control of several islands and part of the Adriatic coast for a long time.

Why did you create two posts? Wouldn't it be better to merge them?

I create two post because I cannot upload more than 30 images for thread. If there is the option to merge the two threads into one for me it would be better.:)

I think that your idea to use the Venetian units for Hellas is brilliant. Not only the fact that part of Greece was under control of Venice, but also there arent' much informations about Greece uniforms about the 17th-18th C. (Almost I dont'have more information/images/pics;) ).

I create two post because I cannot upload more than 30 images for thread. If there is the option to merge the two threads into one for me it would be better.:)
The limit is not 30 images / thread, it's 30 images / post!

So just create one threads with 2 posts!

I merged them for you.

The limit is not 30 images / thread, it's 30 images / post!

So just create one threads with 2 posts!

I merged them for you.

Sorry Steph! My mistake. Thanks:)

Oh, and I have added in second post the Papal States units folder.

With these units, you attained a new level of quality! Bien fatti! :)

I can tell that they were a labor of love.

The detail in these units is amazing. Fantastic job.:goodjob::)

I have uploaded as a .rar attachment in the first post the missed PediaIcons.
- Generic Italian arquebusier
- Neapolitan dragoon 18th
- Savoia artillery 18c
- Savoia dragoon 18c
- Venetian militia pikeman
- Venetian musketeer

Woo hoo, party on! :band:

Top Bottom