2 maps of Europa

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
2 maps of europa, Standard and Huge

Attachments

• europa.zip
    82 KB · Views: 800
Awesome Maps!:D It has a lot less resources than the other one I had:goodjob: And Turkey isnt connected to Greece, that’s Really good news!! Great work, And thanks for putting your time and effort into this.

Btw, A Star Wars mod is Well under way. - http://www.strategyplanet.com/civilization/starwars/

Thanks for the nice reply

I know about that site but it has not been updated since 7/3/02

Yoda Power-Thanks for the nice reply
Not a Problem, Im surprised this didn’t get more attention as is. Its really a great map. I think most people went to the scenario section which is a shame, really.
Yoda Power-I know about that site but it has not been updated since 7/3/02
:eek: Your right! That’s not good. . . Its weird, I wouldn’t think they would scrap the project, without telling anyone, or in an update at least. This might be just a nervous thought, but maybe they got warning's from copyright issues? I doubt it though, As I doubt Gamespy would keep that site there, if it did.(Isn’t that where PtW multiplayer is going to be?)

I was thinking about making a Starwars scenario/mod myself, but i cannot make the graphis, if anyone would make the scenario/mod I would be happy to provide my knowledge about units, civs, teknology etc.

how bout some map previews? I don't download a map if I can't see it before hand.

Screenshot-

. . . .

i woud like if someone could post a screenshot of the standard map.

BTW dont somebody have something to say about the 2 maps? do u like them why?/why not?

I have some screenshots, but I use Womoks terrain pack, if you want I would gladly post them. If its criticism you are looking for, The only thing I can think of, is to take some of the bonus grassland squares out, but that’s just me.

:D Sorry, I must have deleted the first e-mail notice. Here are two pictures of the Europa Standard Map.

As you can see, much detail has gone into the sea squares, layout.:goodjob:

. . . And here is one of Italy and Spain, notice the straights of Gibraltar, I had to start a war with Spain, to get control of them, I was the Norsemen (custom civs) and had loaded my entire army into 7 longboats. When I did take over, and owned the straights, It seemed every civ wanted to get a ROP from me. Before, when i was a the top of the map, they had no reason. Naturally, I made them make an alliance against Spain;).

While I do have more, thats all for now, as Thunderfall is probably already cursing me for the size of these.

btw, pc (and all others) u can post as many screenshots of my maps as u want.:)

Yep, I took my time;). I got an e-mail from the Civfanatic staff, saying that PtW will release on Nov. 1 here in the U.S. Are you thinking of getting it when it comes out in Denmark? As something tells me it wont come out in Dagobah:lol:.

EDIT, Ok, but then I get to blame you for all the space they are taking up:p.

Im planing to buy it in Denmark when it comes out, then i just take my starcruiser and fly to Dagobah where i will play it.

From top right to left, Carthage, Rome, Sicily, Greece. Finally! I can put my Archimedes unit to use here!

Lucky that Yoda's important enough for them to make custom-made miniature starcruisers for him:D, er, you.

Top Bottom